3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Ravesence wrote:

This is my current gear, is there anything i can upgrade? (Not counting the weapon and gem levels)

To be honest hh really isn't great in this build... it's better to find a Syrian belt with 14% attributes, strength life or es.
"
MrWestons wrote:
I don't understand how do you get 1k+ strength. I have 175 from my gear and I checked from PoB that if I socket 2 efficient training jewels I am still under 900. How should I approach to getting 1000+ strength for baron?

Somebody mentioned getting a heavy belt, but also take advantage of Intrinsic Catalysts. They increase the attributes (including strength) on your amulet, belt and rings.
can someone please tell me how you run 2x auras and then blasphemy and vulnerability??? i have 2 auras going right now and i have 5% mana left
"
mustangroush wrote:
"
Ravesence wrote:

This is my current gear, is there anything i can upgrade? (Not counting the weapon and gem levels)

U can also get a way better amulet and rings.

To be honest hh really isn't great in this build... it's better to find a Syrian belt with 14% attributes, strength life or es.
"
rectOOOr wrote:
can someone please tell me how you run 2x auras and then blasphemy and vulnerability??? i have 2 auras going right now and i have 5% mana left

Follow the guide. It says if you want to run auras u need to take the reduced mana reserve talents.

Hey team, here's my gear. I couldn't figure out how you guys are running other aura's other than res auras to make res caps (especially chaos res). I have about 20 ex I can still spend to upgrade/make adjustments..just making sure I'm headed in the right direction. Skeletons feel nice but I may drop to running auras etc if I can lol. If anyone has any tips on what I can do please let me know!
RIP getstunnednerd 92 HC Shadow. vod:http://www.twitch.tv/grrumbles/c/2061704
"
mustangroush wrote:
"
N0str4d4mus wrote:
"
mustangroush wrote:
How do you show your gear in the forums ??

The ci version of summoner is a lot better then the hybrid. Sirius and a lot of metamorph bosses become a lot easier.

Would u happen to have a pob for this ?

I'm really considering changing to CI , seems a lot stronger with some investment.

thanks

Just look at my profile. This is the ci version. I'm at 14,600 with a 2 handler or around 17k with shield. The twitch streamer I got it from has 19k es but was very lucky with lethal pride. I'd say ci is a bit more expensive though but a lot better endgame.

you mean grim? i have his video... dunno about that build
if i PoB you, your zombies 130k and your skellies deal only 30k dps(unbuffed only with auras)
"
mustangroush wrote:
"
N0str4d4mus wrote:
"
mustangroush wrote:
How do you show your gear in the forums ??

The ci version of summoner is a lot better then the hybrid. Sirius and a lot of metamorph bosses become a lot easier.

I'm really considering changing to CI , seems a lot stronger with some investment.

thanks

Just look at my profile. This is the ci version. I'm at 14,600 with a 2 handler or around 17k with shield. The twitch streamer I got it from has 19k es but was very lucky with lethal pride. I'd say ci is a bit more expensive though but a lot better endgame.

Don't see the big advantage of CI tbh. With slight tweaks to tree you can get to 21k ehp with a 2hander with this build. Aris Fuser posted a screen where he had 21k ehp. It's just a question of how much you want to invest.
Ci is very big chaos will not go through. You also have 1 big life pool with 1 big regents not split into 2. And if u have that much ehp I guarantee most of it is es which then does you no good when u get hit hard from ci.

The ci version of summoner is a lot better then the hybrid. Sirius and a lot of metamorph bosses become a lot easier.[/quote]

thanks [/quote]

Just look at my profile. This is the ci version. I'm at 14,600 with a 2 handler or around 17k with shield. The twitch streamer I got it from has 19k es but was very lucky with lethal pride. I'd say ci is a

No grim was the original but someone posted that his build is better and sure enough it was. It's a Russian guy https://m.twitch.tv/titansfury/profile

11 jewel spots using a lethal pride. He has 19-22k es and runs right through the tornados.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info