3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
MrWestons wrote:
I don't understand how do you get 1k+ strength. I have 175 from my gear and I checked from PoB that if I socket 2 efficient training jewels I am still under 900. How should I approach to getting 1000+ strength for baron?

Get heavy belt with explicit strength and you other ring also with strength, maybe you didn't take some important large str nodes as well, look at my char i easily got to 1000

This is my current gear, is there anything i can upgrade? (Not counting the weapon and gem levels)
"
mustangroush wrote:
How do you show your gear in the forums ??

The ci version of summoner is a lot better then the hybrid. Sirius and a lot of metamorph bosses become a lot easier.

Would u happen to have a pob for this ?

I'm really considering changing to CI , seems a lot stronger with some investment.

thanks
how he cap res with those gears?

EDIT: 30% from bone barrier node
Last edited by duabijitelur on Jan 9, 2020, 1:26:38 PM
Is it important to have a Mace for my crafted weapon as opposed to a sword or axe? There's 6L Swords and Axes for 10c I could slam bound fossil into until i get a good crafting base compared to the 100c+ for 6L maces. Is there some reason maces cost that much more or is the market just very misinformed?
"Please check my gear!" - Every Private Account User
"
N0str4d4mus wrote:
"
mustangroush wrote:
How do you show your gear in the forums ??

The ci version of summoner is a lot better then the hybrid. Sirius and a lot of metamorph bosses become a lot easier.

Would u happen to have a pob for this ?

I'm really considering changing to CI , seems a lot stronger with some investment.

thanks

Just look at my profile. This is the ci version. I'm at 14,600 with a 2 handler or around 17k with shield. The twitch streamer I got it from has 19k es but was very lucky with lethal pride. I'd say ci is a bit more expensive though but a lot better endgame.
Attribute req's of swords make socket colouring harder. Maces are pure str, easily colored on crafting bench.
Hey all, had a super quick question regarding the crafted weapon. In the guide, there's steps to craft an elder level 1 Fortify weapon. If minions get Fortify from Animate Guardian, can I craft the +1 Gems/Minion Damage weapon instead? I should have enough currency to craft whichever weapon I need, but I want to min/max it from the start as opposed to crafting one and stepping up to another one.

Edit: Also, does the weapon need to be a certain item level to roll the desired affixes?
Last edited by omglapizza on Jan 9, 2020, 2:13:11 PM
U also take commander of darkness since u have zero life offering wouldn't do anything for u. That's another 25% resist all and 30% damage.
I'm at around 2k strength with 17-18 zombies. 76% resist all. Cant be stunned or frozen.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info