3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Total minion damage difference

The difference is 8.5% dps
"
_MrL_ wrote:
This league I started a bit late, and I have now in my stash ~8.5ex. I still use a 5L weapon.

Of course, I consider to buy a weapon with +1 sock gems, minions deal % increase damage etc.

Question: it is crucial for the "minions deal % increase damage" to be as close to max (130) or all the content can be done with like: "minions deal 100 increase damage" ?

The price difference between 100 and 130 is like 2-3 exalted.

Please advice, thanks !

Not crucial no, you can do all the content even without it. Maybe even with your 5L.
Not sure if this has been asked in the thread before;

For the Animate Guardian's chest, can I use one with perfect stats but it's an evasion chest instead of armour?
Last edited by Quickfade on Jan 9, 2020, 12:09:27 PM
"
_MrL_ wrote:
This league I started a bit late, and I have now in my stash ~8.5ex. I still use a 5L weapon.

Of course, I consider to buy a weapon with +1 sock gems, minions deal % increase damage etc.

Question: it is crucial for the "minions deal % increase damage" to be as close to max (130) or all the content can be done with like: "minions deal 100 increase damage" ?

Please advice, thanks !

Really doesn't matter that much. Mine has 92% and I have more than enough damage. A weapon with 122% instead of 92% would give me about 5% more dps.
"
Jurvi wrote:
"
_MrL_ wrote:

Please advice, thanks !

Not crucial no, you can do all the content even without it. Maybe even with your 5L.

I have problems with my damage, can u see?
I bought this item, hope to be OK
Can't wait to test it :)

Final price 8.5ex.
How do you show your gear in the forums ??

The ci version of summoner is a lot better then the hybrid. Sirius and a lot of metamorph bosses become a lot easier.
What auras do people run with curse on hit on gloves?
Last edited by Swiftlard on Jan 9, 2020, 12:54:08 PM
I don't understand how do you get 1k+ strength. I have 175 from my gear and I checked from PoB that if I socket 2 efficient training jewels I am still under 900. How should I approach to getting 1000+ strength for baron?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info