3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Build is effective, but not cheap any longer, coz due to it`s populatity prices of core items jump higher and higher on daily bases:)
Is there an alternative setup for Animate Guardian that isn't going to cost me multiple Exalts that I don't have? I've already paid way over what I presumed the budget was for this build thanks to price fixing/profit gouging and general supply/demand.
"
Build is effective, but not cheap any longer, coz due to it`s populatity prices of core items jump higher and higher on daily bases:)

I have to agree, i started this build a few days ago, got fed up with my Cyclone Chief. But I was looking at his various build, then saw the " Budget starter " gear set. I looked up all the parts i needed, 5 Ex at least, and that's the Budget version. Though i shall try to stick to this build. I am no Trader. So making this kinda Currency is going to be hard.

I dread to think the cost of the Higher end builds lol.
"
IdyllaUK wrote:
Is there an alternative setup for Animate Guardian that isn't going to cost me multiple Exalts that I don't have? I've already paid way over what I presumed the budget was for this build thanks to price fixing/profit gouging and general supply/demand.

The budget version with leer cast and damage aura staff is perfectly fine. Get the crafted weapon and 1k strength. 1.2k for the extra zombie is nice. the rest is just fluff. I don't even have a six link chest. just run one less aura in either setup.
"
"

I have to agree, i started this build a few days ago, got fed up with my Cyclone Chief. But I was looking at his various build, then saw the " Budget starter " gear set. I looked up all the parts i needed, 5 Ex at least, and that's the Budget version. Though i shall try to stick to this build. I am no Trader. So making this kinda Currency is going to be hard.

I just looked everything up and in the budget version only three things are "expensive" the two jewels (each about 140c) and the amulet (about 140c) + all the other stuff you need -> therefore you need a budget of about 4ex for the budget version which is much, but considering what you can do with this build i think its fine. Additionally you can keep all the "expensive" items for your endgame gear
"
FabiFS wrote:
"
"

I just looked everything up and in the budget version only three things are "expensive" the two jewels (each about 140c) and the amulet (about 140c) + all the other stuff you need -> therefore you need a budget of about 4ex for the budget version which is much, but considering what you can do with this build i think its fine. Additionally you can keep all the "expensive" items for your endgame gear

Just do it without efficient training jewels. They are nice because of the leech and extra defence, but it doesn't impact your DPS at all. So if you're comfortable being a little more squishy while levelling up and farming then that's another 2ex saved.
"
Rodcop wrote:
"
IdyllaUK wrote:

The budget version with leer cast and damage aura staff is perfectly fine. Get the crafted weapon and 1k strength. 1.2k for the extra zombie is nice. the rest is just fluff. I don't even have a six link chest. just run one less aura in either setup.

Thank you - I must have completely missed the text at the bottom about the budget version :) I just have nightmares of losing 3ex when my AG dies :D
"
Rex_Banner wrote:
"
mustangroush wrote:
Ci is very big chaos will not go through. You also have 1 big life pool with 1 big regents not split into 2. And if u have that much ehp I guarantee most of it is es which then does you no good when u get hit hard from ci.

IIRC he had 6k life and 14k es while having max chaos res. There is no chaos damage that will oneshot you when you have max chaos res and 6k life. Like I said I don't really see a big advantage, but to each his own.

Link to this guys guide or character ?

FYI, The POB I provide in guide doesn't calculate full DPS. I don't click on all the configuration stuff to pump numbers up and impale etc is not calculated.

So don't compare the 170-250 or whatever it is in our POB because you're not comparing apples with apples.[/quote]

well i clicked every buff possible(for fun) and no1 i PoB'd did so much dmg with 1 Zombie in PoB

maybe i do sth wrong so if someone can PoB me would be cool [/quote]

Btw I think on your own u should ditch the aura dmg and try to get strength

FYI, The POB I provide in guide doesn't calculate full DPS. I don't click on all the configuration stuff to pump numbers up and impale etc is not calculated.

So don't compare the 170-250 or whatever it is in our POB because you're not comparing apples with apples.[/quote]

well i clicked every buff possible(for fun) and no1 i PoB'd did so much dmg with 1 Zombie in PoB

maybe i do sth wrong so if someone can PoB me would be cool [/quote]

Btw I think on your own u should ditch the aura dmg and try to get strength

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info