3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
mustangroush wrote:
Ci is very big chaos will not go through. You also have 1 big life pool with 1 big regents not split into 2. And if u have that much ehp I guarantee most of it is es which then does you no good when u get hit hard from ci.

IIRC he had 6k life and 14k es while having max chaos res. There is no chaos damage that will oneshot you when you have max chaos res and 6k life. Like I said I don't really see a big advantage, but to each his own.
Hello,

Which curse is better for Zombies - Punishment or Vulnerability ?
Last edited by Sve89 on Jan 9, 2020, 3:05:54 PM

you mean grim? i have his video... dunno about that build
if i PoB you, your zombies 130k and your skellies deal only 30k dps(unbuffed only with auras)
[/quote]

When I posted myself I have 700k each zombie x 17
"
Rex_Banner wrote:
"
mustangroush wrote:
Ci is very big chaos will not go through. You also have 1 big life pool with 1 big regents not split into 2. And if u have that much ehp I guarantee most of it is es which then does you no good when u get hit hard from ci.

IIRC he had 6k life and 14k es while having max chaos res. There is no chaos damage that will oneshot you when you have max chaos res and 6k life. Like I said I don't really see a big advantage, but to each his own.

Other then the fact again u have to split up your regen and getting to notch gear with both max es and life and strength will be a lot harder
"
mustangroush wrote:

how dafuq do you get 700k dps per zombie in your PoB? O_o
can you give me your pob?
Last edited by Veeling on Jan 9, 2020, 2:54:11 PM
Decided to finaly try Sirus myself (first time A8) (instead of having my friend kill it)

Pretty interesting when you can ignore everything until last phase, can say the build works pretty good ^^

Ty for the buildguide haha

Sadly it dropped Awakened added fire damage support
Last edited by PoepSnoepje on Jan 9, 2020, 2:57:18 PM
"
mustangroush wrote:
"
rectOOOr wrote:
can someone please tell me how you run 2x auras and then blasphemy and vulnerability??? i have 2 auras going right now and i have 5% mana left

Follow the guide. It says if you want to run auras u need to take the reduced mana reserve talents.

there is nothing in the guide that states anything about auras and curse with blasphemy. it was a simple question didnt need to be rude about it................
So I got myself a VIctario's Influence and was wondering about Pride v Vulnerability or do I want to run them both if I can?
I have haste, Vuln, Dread banner and blood and sand in my chest currently but since the chest gives additional aura bonus would Pride be better than vuln?
"
Veeling wrote:
"
mustangroush wrote:

FYI, The POB I provide in guide doesn't calculate full DPS. I don't click on all the configuration stuff to pump numbers up and impale etc is not calculated.

So don't compare the 170-250 or whatever it is in our POB because you're not comparing apples with apples.
"
brunowa wrote:
"
Veeling wrote:
"
mustangroush wrote:

FYI, The POB I provide in guide doesn't calculate full DPS. I don't click on all the configuration stuff to pump numbers up and impale etc is not calculated.

So don't compare the 170-250 or whatever it is in our POB because you're not comparing apples with apples.

well i clicked every buff possible(for fun) and no1 i PoB'd did so much dmg with 1 Zombie in PoB

maybe i do sth wrong so if someone can PoB me would be cool

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info