3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Veeling wrote:
"
xqhrn wrote:

also ive checked ur tree, i dont know whats ur HP/ES/mana, but im having like 5200hp~ and 3.5k~ ES, i think, and using nodes as 4% mana as extra shield gives not much to make (had 1900mana), its about 200ES after all, so i dropped those 4 points,

you mean the 4 talents on the right top side?

the mana talent(arcane will) gives me 300 energyshield alone now
the other(arcane focus) gives me 160 energyshield

yes, those talents. in his case he can rly drop them to use points somewher else, he can stop using that branch of tree on node which gives 8%hp and 12%mana? that way he will have 7points, which gives a lot of posibility, like picking constitution, indomitable army, more chaos resist, more strength nodes, as they give hp/es too.
"
xqhrn wrote:
"
Thanarchy wrote:
The prices are different...
And anyway, I dont get anything else to link to spectres

lol? u can free a slot. entire slot, where u can place convocation/flame dash/whatever else, and run 6L skelles now. or u can add holy relic.

also ive checked ur tree, i dont know whats ur HP/ES/mana, but im having like 5200hp~ and 3.5k~ ES, i think, and using nodes as 4% mana as extra shield gives not much to make (had 1900mana), its about 200ES after all, so i dropped those 4 points, and used them to get pure HP/ES or even more strength, which resulted in say amounts of eHP, in ur case u can free about 7 useful points there. also, going with all res gem is.. kind of starting decision. u can make tree more effective in that terms, capping resists for minions is not hard if u already have putiry of elements, to be honest u dont need ANY elemental resist there as u give resists to minions via spirit offering which coupled with purity, already overcaps resists for about 15-20% i believe. in that case u can run 3rd eff training or lethal pride.

generally i dont even think that purity is needed at all, with gravepact u can get zombies to 51% chaos res, add some eye jewel with 9% chaos res to minions and they will be fine even at sirus awake8. if u want, u can check my tree, my minions have 71%resistand around 60chaos when i need it(i spec to gravepact when im going to sirus of facing al-hezmin.

Well, I get 6k+ hps, and I dont remember ES when idle, but when Im cycloning, I get 9k+ from offering and it's 100% up !
Yeahh I can get less defense for offense but Im already killing everything... !
All in all, there are MANY ways to get a confortable position between offense/defense - minion damage/suvival, as I said !
My minion's resistances, I picked "Grave intentions" for chaos resistance, thats the only thing scary this league
And about AG => Kingmaker => Fortify, well, my zombie NEVER die (except reflect maps and Sirius) so I dont feel like I need fortify, thats why I dropped AG (+ all reports of AG dying with barely 10ex gear...)
And about removing purity, well, it's a whole different story to get resists then ! (you have to pick resist in Passive tree OR buy VERY VERY expensive items) and anyway, no way you'll get 60chaos res (for you, not your minions)
"
DongKingKong wrote:
Hello anyone tested mervels retainer as Spectre? Vulnerability cast sound good for me especially if not running blasphemy. Thanks. Also if given the choice between blasphemy + vulnerability or skitterbots + war/ dread banner which provides greater DPS to bosses? It's just they occupy same sockets and reserve same mana and can only support 1 at present

I ran Merveils retainers in the 3.8 version of this build for a bit. They do cast vulnerability, but like all things spectre related, they are much slower than you, so by the time they get to mobs my zombies, golem and/or skeletons had already killed everything. They also need to be close to mobs to be effective, which may expose your main character a little more than you’d like. If you have a bucket list of spectres you want to try and mark off a list I’d run them for a few maps, but then move on.
Last edited by BowWizard on Jan 9, 2020, 9:01:25 AM
"
Thanarchy wrote:

Well, I get 6k+ hps, and I dont remember ES when idle, but when Im cycloning, I get 9k+ from offering and it's 100% up !
Yeahh I can get less defense for offense but Im already killing everything... !
All in all, there are MANY ways to get a confortable position between offense/defense - minion damage/suvival, as I said !
My minion's resistances, I picked "Grave intentions" for chaos resistance, thats the only thing scary this league
And about AG => Kingmaker => Fortify, well, my zombie NEVER die (except reflect maps and Sirius) so I dont feel like I need fortify, thats why I dropped AG (+ all reports of AG dying with barely 10ex gear...)
And about removing purity, well, it's a whole different story to get resists then ! (you have to pick resist in Passive tree OR buy VERY VERY expensive items) and anyway, no way you'll get 60chaos res (for you, not your minions)

atm i have 56% chaos resi and 12k ehp without discipline
my zombies have around 130k dps in PoB

my AG has 71k HP (tooltip) and 10% energyshield from graves intention
atm he never died in anymap. i had one bossfight where he dropped low and i had to despawn him

https://www.twitch.tv/videos/527937920
short video from the boss, i guess the boss is buggy with those spells lol
Last edited by Veeling on Jan 9, 2020, 9:14:23 AM
Have problems with damage, next upgrade?

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Aleckzz/characters

Thanks
Thanks brunowa,your video helped me to do the most gorgeous deathless Sirus run ever. I used items from your original Sirus video tho (meat shield instead of minion damage) - helps with the tanking.

I'm from South Africa so desync can make things very interesting with that fight lol.
RIP getstunnednerd 92 HC Shadow. vod:http://www.twitch.tv/grrumbles/c/2061704
Last edited by GINGERSLAMMED on Jan 9, 2020, 2:22:04 PM
Just got shapers touch with vulnerability on hit. how would you change auras?

This has been a blast on so many levels ! Thanks for the build.

Now for the questions.

Has anyone considered making a CI version of this build ?
With so much Chaos dmg around, wether metas, Tora, Sirus storms ... I'd like to try it.
Only problem is , PoB doesnt seem to calculate ES properly , it's either missing Geofry or some other stuff. I cant really understand what ... not very experienced with it .

Has some of you been able to craft/buy any ammy better than astramentis ? Have some currency and would love to be able to spawn one or 2 more zombies.

Thanks anyhow for the build. Lots of fun!
This league I started a bit late, and I have now in my stash ~8.5ex. I still use a 5L weapon.

Of course, I consider to buy a weapon with +1 sock gems, minions deal % increase damage etc.

Question: it is crucial for the "minions deal % increase damage" to be as close to max (130) or all the content can be done with like: "minions deal 100 increase damage" ?

The price difference between 100 and 130 is like 2-3 exalted.

Please advice, thanks !

Last edited by _MrL_ on Jan 9, 2020, 10:48:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info