3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Thanarchy wrote:
The prices are different...
And anyway, I dont get anything else to link to spectres

Kingmaker gives fortify too?
atm i dropped discipline because it feels like 12/13k ehp are enough and i just get more dps

i have a different talenttree as you, what do you think about mine?
(first time in endgame)
Need Advice:

I'm dying all the time..level 84 trying to do 14 map.

my minions lives but the bosses are killing me very quickly.

What can I do?

I have all the items we need...1,050 str.
"
Thanarchy wrote:
The prices are different...
And anyway, I dont get anything else to link to spectres

lol? u can free a slot. entire slot, where u can place convocation/flame dash/whatever else, and run 6L skelles now. or u can add holy relic.

also ive checked ur tree, i dont know whats ur HP/ES/mana, but im having like 5200hp~ and 3.5k~ ES, i think, and using nodes as 4% mana as extra shield gives not much to make (had 1900mana), its about 200ES after all, so i dropped those 4 points, and used them to get pure HP/ES or even more strength, which resulted in say amounts of eHP, in ur case u can free about 7 useful points there. also, going with all res gem is.. kind of starting decision. u can make tree more effective in that terms, capping resists for minions is not hard if u already have putiry of elements, to be honest u dont need ANY elemental resist there as u give resists to minions via spirit offering which coupled with purity, already overcaps resists for about 15-20% i believe. in that case u can run 3rd eff training or lethal pride.

generally i dont even think that purity is needed at all, with gravepact u can get zombies to 51% chaos res, add some eye jewel with 9% chaos res to minions and they will be fine even at sirus awake8. if u want, u can check my tree, my minions have 71%resistand around 60chaos when i need it(i spec to gravepact when im going to sirus of facing al-hezmin.
Hi all.
I am trying to play different bulds and now i have enough currency to try this great zombie build, so i have some questions.

1) I played golems this league, so i have awakened melee physical, awakened minion damage, 21-23 war banner, so i want to use them with zombies. Is it worth to replace impale+dread banner with my gems?

2) Craft. Which prefix provides more dps: minions deal 120% increased damage or level 1 fortify? Espesially with awakened minion damage gem.

3) I have never played with spectres or animate guardian skills, so do i need to summon new spectres and guardian every time i loggin into game? Especially after deaths and game crash.

4) I saw very few resistances on build items. With all skills,nodes,etc. you cant hit 113 res to ignore elemental weakness curse. What are you doing with this?

5) Triad gloves. Can build do phys-reflect t16 maps/metamorphs only with changing gloves (and 4 gems in it) or you need to swap different gems in chest/weapon/etc.?

6) What is your tactics on no-regen maps? No mana, no es regen - is it hardly more difficult for this build than other map mods?

7) Vaal skeletons. Are they the best dps boost on bosses?

8)Let's imagine. All of your zombies died in puddles during the last phase of Awakener's fight . You have no corpses to resummon them. Logout - find corpses in acts - return to fight?

Thanks a lot for guide and videos, thanks for answering!
From Russia with love!
For those who dont have the mana to run Blasphemy+Vulnerability and cant afford Vulnerability shaper gloves you can also run a lvl 1 CWDT + lvl 5 vulnerability like i do, its triggered nonstop and it takes up 2 gem sockets just like blasphemy+vulnerability without reserving any mana.
"
Swiftlard wrote:
Anyone not using deathmark should really try it. It adds 62% dmg for me, gives me more than impale (56% with impale+dread Banner with calc).

its more for Bosses though since you gotta mark.

I haven't used the impale calc to compare them but ya deathmark is insane. I always switch it in for t16 metas. I just do it in the time it takes the meta to form. Feeding frenzy on golem and deathmark into the zombie setup. T16 metas with 88% more monster life die in 4 to 5 seconds.
Im struggling with my aura setup. pride + flesh&stone linked with maim OR Hatred + Skitterbots. Hatred + skitterbots show like 3k more dps in PoB but im not sure how it would compare vs bosses.

Opinions please!
"
xqhrn wrote:

also ive checked ur tree, i dont know whats ur HP/ES/mana, but im having like 5200hp~ and 3.5k~ ES, i think, and using nodes as 4% mana as extra shield gives not much to make (had 1900mana), its about 200ES after all, so i dropped those 4 points,

you mean the 4 talents on the right top side?

the mana talent(arcane will) gives me 300 energyshield alone now
the other(arcane focus) gives me 160 energyshield
Can anyone explain how can this build achieve 160% movement speed?
The mspd bonus i can see is only from the ring & boots right?
"
Cppnasm wrote:
Hi all.
I am trying to play different bulds and now i have enough currency to try this great zombie build, so i have some questions.

1) I played golems this league, so i have awakened melee physical, awakened minion damage, 21-23 war banner, so i want to use them with zombies. Is it worth to replace impale+dread banner with my gems?

2) Craft. Which prefix provides more dps: minions deal 120% increased damage or level 1 fortify? Espesially with awakened minion damage gem.

3) I have never played with spectres or animate guardian skills, so do i need to summon new spectres and guardian every time i loggin into game? Especially after deaths and game crash.

4) I saw very few resistances on build items. With all skills,nodes,etc. you cant hit 113 res to ignore elemental weakness curse. What are you doing with this?

5) Triad gloves. Can build do phys-reflect t16 maps/metamorphs only with changing gloves (and 4 gems in it) or you need to swap different gems in chest/weapon/etc.?

6) What is your tactics on no-regen maps? No mana, no es regen - is it hardly more difficult for this build than other map mods?

7) Vaal skeletons. Are they the best dps boost on bosses?

8)Let's imagine. All of your zombies died in puddles during the last phase of Awakener's fight . You have no corpses to resummon them. Logout - find corpses in acts - return to fight?

Thanks a lot for guide and videos, thanks for answering!
From Russia with love!

1. thats good gems, but im not rly sure do u need warbanner. impale+dread gives a lot of dmg as others said.

2. i guess hitting minion damage is easier than fortify with +1. dps-wise, only PoB knows.

3. spectres stay with u as long as they didnt died or as long as u didnt unequip ur helmet or gem itself. once something like that happened u need to catch them again, mainly its easile doable by using desecrate, as it spawn corpses which u need, a chieftains. animated guard just needs to be summoned by pressing one button, when u log in, its just like a golem.

4. quicksilver flask with curse immune and 20% reduced charges. fixes all problems with ele weak/temporal chains/vulnerability/whatever else red map slams on you.

5. leaving that to others who tried gloves. i didnt. doing phys reflect by changing zombie gem in 6L to skelles, so i spam them as rallybots kamikaze army.

6. no mana? well, i dont need mana, i have 57mana not reserved. for no mana maps i use a ring -2 cost to channel skills, so my cyclone costs nothing. aside from that, i dont rly cast anything, its just makes map clear a bit slower for me, since i dont spawm convocation anymore. no es regen, personally idk, i have never noticed those maps, maybe beucase spirit offering refreshes 1.5es every sec.

7. vaal skeletones useful at blight encounters and blight maps, until u get to a crafted weapon, they will provide good dps, later on u can drop them from gear, but still have it in inventory, for different situations. or u can make 5L ring with it, if u not struggle with str or resists.

8. to begin with, if ur zombies died in sirus fight, that means that ur tree is bad or u played something wrong, like not using convocation/bone armour. zombies shouldnt die.

my zombies dying at:
1. al hezmin, because of his toxic pool. convocation is not enough to upkeep zombies in correct places. (they had 20%chaos res btw) from 13, 5 died. okayish for me. i was lazy to grab gravepact, otherwise no one would die.
2. phoenix, his aoe fire blast, can hit hard, even with capped resists zombies cant survive more than 4 of those hits. here u just need to time ur convocation and position urself correctly, so that after using convo ur zombies wont run back to phoenix, cause he is out of their aggro range.
3. physical reflect maps with 15%+, just, there is no options i see, to keep zombies alive, so i use skelles there as i can spam them on top of all mobs.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info