3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Niico75 wrote:
"
You can't have 2 curses active at the same time unless you have +1 curse modifier on your skill tree or on your gear.

So, i just need to play with diabolist or vulnerability depend of my preference, but not both ?

Correct.
You can keep playing both, if u are using skeletons or zombies with feeding frenzy, diabolist may be useful to maintain curses outside of your aura radius.
Undertand thanks for reply !
"
youngjuzell wrote:
What is your gears and tree on the video you facetank sirus. Can you share Pob. I want this OP

It's just the regular end-game setup (Setup 1). Any gem swaps I show in the vid.
Anyone not using deathmark should really try it. It adds 62% dmg for me, gives me more than impale (56% with impale+dread Banner with calc).

its more for Bosses though since you gotta mark.
Last edited by Swiftlard on Jan 9, 2020, 7:06:49 AM
Hey, I'm just wondering what the reasoning behind choosing mistress of sacrifice rather than commander of darkness?

They both provide around 20 resistance, with mistress being a couple points more. Even so, I'm capped even without this ascendancy allocated yet.

With spirit offering, I would gain physical as chaos which is basically useless. And gain around 15-ish% hp as energy shield, or like 750, which isn't too too crazy.

Minion duration is nice as I'm going for the skeleton version, but with queen's im already at 1 minute duration.

meanwhile with commander I'd be getting a full 30% damage buff to all 70 or so of my minions.

So 2-3% all resistance + 750 ES + 20 seconds more skeleton uptime
VS
30% damage buff to all minions
Hey,

I just wanted to share MY VISION of my final variant of the build (feel free to comment ^^), you can see my public profile for details :
1) Passive tree is 100% done ! Of course I could use some more passive for "5% life" but it wont change the whole thing. All in all, I think it's the best combo for offense/defence + zombie damage/suvivival
2) About gems, here is my final setup :
- 6L zombie, well, nothing more to say
- 5l skelies. I tried 6L auras but I missed the skelies sooooo much that I came back to 5L skelies. Why 5L ? Because I need the 6th free socket ! I cant get another setup without losing one of the following gems, and I want them all. All in all, the 5L skelies already give what I wanted : Burst for bosses/meta bosses + snipe some packs where zombie wont really go
- 4L cyclone setup, nothing new here
- 4L spectres (+ minion life / BloogMagic / Empower 2). I left AG because I dont really need it (culling above with golem) and in Baron, with Empower 2, you get lvl25 spectres so you can get 4 spectres ! My setup is 2 Carnage / 1 Host / 1 diabolist. FUll Frenzy charges all the time. Full power charge 90% of the time, and free Enfeeble, my only curse (thats why I wont go Vuln on hit, which needs to get in melee btw)
- 3L golem (+ culling + maim). Awesome setup for me, you get Culling+Maim on bosses/metabosses/elder/sirius/etcetc.. ie when you need it !
- Other skills (1L) : Discipline / Flame dash / Convocation / Purity of elements / Aspect of the avian (from ring)
As said, I dont see dropping flame dash or convocation or whatever !

3) About mana : 95 is reserved but except for "No regen" maps, it's not a problem at all !! 150 mana + the couple of regen nodes that we got is more than enough. Even -60% are 100% ok ! (nb : for No regen maps, I switch Rumi out for Enduring mana flask, and that's it)

4) About jewels : I got 2 Efficient Training (ofc) + Chaos resistance with purity Watcher's Eye ( A MUST !!!) + 1 with minion taunt + 1 with blind + 1 with "+10 all resist"

5) So for resists.. you just need like 35 in fire/cold/lightning which is super easy to get ! You need to get 1 on belt, and 2 last on the 2 rings !

Bonus :
- I got 1300 str and dont feel like going to 1500 will make a difference.
- Sirius fight is already easy, so with next patch, no way we'll lose a single Zombie now. Last awak8 kill, I lost like 3 or 4 zombies I guess (convocation saves the day), and I think skelies did a lot of the job too
- For flasks I prefer Seething divine even if I know that the life recovered isnt huge, but it still save the day when I take crazy chaos damage (ie. meta bosses). With 65 chaos res, it's a rare situation
"
Thanarchy wrote:
Hey,

I just wanted to share MY VISION of my final variant of the build (feel free to comment ^^), you can see my public profile for details :
1) Passive tree is 100% done ! Of course I could use some more passive for "5% life" but it wont change the whole thing. All in all, I think it's the best combo for offense/defence + zombie damage/suvivival
2) About gems, here is my final setup :
- 6L zombie, well, nothing more to say
- 5l skelies. I tried 6L auras but I missed the skelies sooooo much that I came back to 5L skelies. Why 5L ? Because I need the 6th free socket ! I cant get another setup without losing one of the following gems, and I want them all. All in all, the 5L skelies already give what I wanted : Burst for bosses/meta bosses + snipe some packs where zombie wont really go
- 4L cyclone setup, nothing new here
- 4L spectres (+ minion life / BloogMagic / Empower 2). I left AG because I dont really need it (culling above with golem) and in Baron, with Empower 2, you get lvl25 spectres so you can get 4 spectres ! My setup is 2 Carnage / 1 Host / 1 diabolist. FUll Frenzy charges all the time. Full power charge 90% of the time, and free Enfeeble, my only curse (thats why I wont go Vuln on hit, which needs to get in melee btw)
- 3L golem (+ culling + maim). Awesome setup for me, you get Culling+Maim on bosses/metabosses/elder/sirius/etcetc.. ie when you need it !

- Other skills (1L) : Discipline / Flame dash / Convocation / Purity of elements / Aspect of the avian (from ring)
As said, I dont see dropping flame dash or convocation or whatever !

3) About mana : 95 is reserved but except for "No regen" maps, it's not a problem at all !! 150 mana + the couple of regen nodes that we got is more than enough. Even -60% are 100% ok ! (nb : for No regen maps, I switch Rumi out for Enduring mana flask, and that's it)

4) About jewels : I got 2 Efficient Training (ofc) + Chaos resistance with purity Watcher's Eye ( A MUST !!!) + 1 with minion taunt + 1 with blind + 1 with "+10 all resist"

5) So for resists.. you just need like 35 in fire/cold/lightning which is super easy to get ! You need to get 1 on belt, and 2 last on the 2 rings !

Bonus :
- I got 1300 str and dont feel like going to 1500 will make a difference.
- Sirius fight is already easy, so with next patch, no way we'll lose a single Zombie now. Last awak8 kill, I lost like 3 or 4 zombies I guess (convocation saves the day), and I think skelies did a lot of the job too
- For flasks I prefer Seething divine even if I know that the life recovered isnt huge, but it still save the day when I take crazy chaos damage (ie. meta bosses). With 65 chaos res, it's a rare situation

to get extra spectre, all u need is just 21lvl spectre gem. thats all. empower is a waste there.

The prices are different...
And anyway, I dont get anything else to link to spectres
"
Thanarchy wrote:
The prices are different...
And anyway, I dont get anything else to link to spectres

get a Holy Relic to buff all your minions even more, lol.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info