3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Blu3166 wrote:
New to crafting, is there any difference if I use a different weapon base as long as it's above ilvl 81?

I'm referring to the mini-guide on page 413, but it seems like any of 2H Maces/Axes/Swords would achieve the same result. I'm leaning towards a 2H sword just because the 6L base is cheaper than the others by a ton.

Assuming you want mostly red and blue sockets (say 3R3B), a sword will be harder to get the colors you need, especially if the dexterity requirement is higher than the strength. It will probably take hundreds of chromatics to get mostly blue/red sockets on a sword.

You can get a rough idea of how tough it will be with this Vorici calculator:

https://siveran.github.io/calc.html
Last edited by Goofio on Jan 8, 2020, 11:34:33 PM
"
Blu3166 wrote:
New to crafting, is there any difference if I use a different weapon base as long as it's above ilvl 81?

I'm referring to the mini-guide on page 413, but it seems like any of 2H Maces/Axes/Swords would achieve the same result. I'm leaning towards a 2H sword just because the 6L base is cheaper than the others by a ton.

You can use Axe or Swords, it works.

I have 4 of the weapons which drop from Catarina the mastermind. Let me know if you are interested in buying it. Cheap like 10c.
This weapon will unlock the +2 support socket in your bench.
Hello anyone tested mervels retainer as Spectre? Vulnerability cast sound good for me especially if not running blasphemy. Thanks. Also if given the choice between blasphemy + vulnerability or skitterbots + war/ dread banner which provides greater DPS to bosses? It's just they occupy same sockets and reserve same mana and can only support 1 at present
Last edited by DongKingKong on Jan 9, 2020, 1:15:31 AM
Do you guys rely on Minions for the lack of resistance?

I can't seem to cap my Chaos + other resistances with the gear that we need to have ( if you want to have 15 zombies )

any tips?

"
Assuming you want mostly red and blue sockets (say 3R3B), a sword will be harder to get the colors you need, especially if the dexterity requirement is higher than the strength. It will probably take hundreds of chromatics to get mostly blue/red sockets on a sword.

I see, never considered that but last I checked the price difference was close to 1ex for a mace for some reason, so even with extra chromatic costs it would probably still be cheaper.

"

I have 4 of the weapons which drop from Catarina the mastermind. Let me know if you are interested in buying it. Cheap like 10c.

Thanks for the offer! I have a friend who will craft it for me, but just curious how many unveils would it take to unlock the recipe?
Can you make a skill tree for spectre zombie and skeleton to fit with geofri chestplate and shaper gloves ?? I dont know why my zombie dies on t16 hard mod map like phoenix is one shoting all my zombie and i dont know why if you can see my caracter page and say what i do wrong its would be nice thx to reply
Postscriptum: i try too with victario influence aura build but same thing zombie just die amd i do t get enough tanky thx to help me
Last edited by Mortaitheux on Jan 9, 2020, 1:34:29 AM
How do you run all those auras on geofry's? I can't seem to run them all, my mana reserved is too much. I can only run either pride or discipline? Is the enlighten lvl 4 really giving you that much more, to be able to run it?
"
masachre13 wrote:
Do you guys rely on Minions for the lack of resistance?

I can't seem to cap my Chaos + other resistances with the gear that we need to have ( if you want to have 15 zombies )

any tips?

Either you try to get it on rings/jewels + a chaos res flask or you get a watcher's eye that gives you chaos res while you have purity of elements and run purity of elements instead of one of your other auras.
"
Blu3166 wrote:
"

I see, never considered that but last I checked the price difference was close to 1ex for a mace for some reason, so even with extra chromatic costs it would probably still be cheaper.

"

Thanks for the offer! I have a friend who will craft it for me, but just curious how many unveils would it take to unlock the recipe?

It could take several unveils to get the recipe as not every drop has it available. I remember buying a couple of items without luck and then used the Prophecy drop buff to force multiple drops from Katarina. Still took me two goes at her to finally get the recipe unlocked.
"
Shadezz wrote:
How do you run all those auras on geofry's? I can't seem to run them all, my mana reserved is too much. I can only run either pride or discipline? Is the enlighten lvl 4 really giving you that much more, to be able to run it?

I dont run aura on geofri i run my skeleton gem on it . And on other side i have buy the vctario influence to try the aura build but my minion cant resist a big burst of damage in both build ...
How can i run this build and be sure that my zombie dont die ?
Last edited by Mortaitheux on Jan 9, 2020, 2:27:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info