3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

I have updated the POB Link and Setup for the SPEED SETUP.

Changes made:
- minor tree tweak to pick up further reduced mana reservation in top right corner.
- removed blasphemy + vulnerability from chest
- insert Skitterbots and Precision into chest
- use "Curse enemies with Vulnerability on hit" gloves if you can get them.
- added Minion Speed into 6L
- Swap in Withering Step instead of Phase Run

So setup looks like this:

Ultimately, this allows us to run Skitterbots on top of what we had before. We don't get the full effect of Vulnerability because we are not constantly cycloning when speed mapping... but when we need it (ie bossing, delving etc) we get it because we are cycloning.. so it works well.

Precision scales with Generosity giving huge accuracy to minions to help quickly smash down enemies.

Minion Speed should have been in the 6L setup from the start. So it's there now.

Withering Step gives us some more DPS because it scales out chaos damage we get from Spirit Offering. You can also pop Withering Step on bosses.

NOTE: My Awakened Minion Damage in helmet I'm just leveling... this is basically a free spot I have. For extra DPS and minion defence put Summon Holy Relic in here.
Last edited by brunowa on Jan 9, 2020, 4:12:19 AM
"
brunowa wrote:

Changes made:
- minor tree tweak to pick up further reduced mana reservation in top right corner.

Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable
Unavailable

Ultimately, this allows us to run Skitterbots on top of what we had before. We don't get the full effect of Vulnerability because we are not constantly cycloning when speed mapping... but when we need it (ie bossing, delving etc) we get it because we are cycloning.. so it works well.

Precision scales with Generosity giving huge accuracy to minions to help quickly smash down enemies.

Minion Speed should have been in the 6L setup from the start. So it's there now.

Withering Step gives us some more DPS because it scales out chaos damage we get from Spirit Offering. You can also pop Withering Step on bosses.

NOTE: My Awakened Minion Damage in helmet I'm just leveling... this is basically a free spot I have. For extra DPS and minion defence put Summon Holy Relic in here.

Is that me or when i open your pob link on my phone its wrote that you have at least 900 strengh is that normal or my pob is fucked ?
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
Does anyone know if the zone tier that your conqueror spawns on affects whether or not awakened gems drop? Should you always spawn the citadel itself on a tier 83? I ask because I must have done a 100 conqueror kills by now and not one awakened gem has dropped, not even from Sirus. Could be RNG, don't know.
I am using 6l cyclone with fortify + arc in geofri's and vulnerability Shaper gloves. Pretty safe and fast way To curse from distance with a possibility To shock mobs.
"
brunowa wrote:

Hey sorry for the simple question but with your speed build how are you resistances? Are you only getting them from your rings+minions?
Last edited by phar_ on Jan 9, 2020, 5:37:25 AM
Can anyone tell me if i play with vulnerability/blasphemy and diabolist ( enfeeble ), the both curse will be appliqued to the moob or is useless?
"
"
brunowa wrote:

Hey sorry for the simple question but with your speed build how are you resistances? Are you only getting them from your rings+minions?

I am capped when zombies are raised and when spirit offering is up.
"
Mortaitheux wrote:

Is that me or when i open your pob link on my phone its wrote that you have at least 900 strengh is that normal or my pob is fucked ?

Lethal Pride jewel doesn't get picked up in POB... so with that I'm over 1000.
"
brunowa wrote:

Changes made:

Nice update thanks!

I have two questions about it :)

1- With the new mana reserved node taken, do you still need a lvl4 enlighten in the 6L or will lvl3 suffice?

2-You clearly wins in clearing speed with the updated setup. But what about survivability and boss damage?

Also as mentioned by someone, your tree shows only 900 strength... POB bug?

Thanks again for the update!

Cheers
Hey brunowa, is there any worthwile conquerer suffix i could slam on a mace like this?

I know this one has no open suffixes but i thought about buying a new one and selling this one. I switched over to the aura setup and aspect of the avian is dead weight now. I thought maybe redeemer would be worthwile because at least 2 of the 4 suffixes sound good.

#% increased Movement Speed
#% increased Movement Speed if you've Hit an Enemy Recently

the third one

Enemies killed explode dealing #% of their Life as Fire Damage

also sounds good but i guess our minions killing the enemies doesn't count?
What would be your suggestions? Sorry if you already answered a similar question but the search function on the foums is abysmal.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info