3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Cruonit wrote:
Folcan1989, go for sovereignty on your skill tree.

pelisoli, your chest is not 6linked, 2 auras don't benefit from enlighten.

WTF!!!! just noticed that!!! it was!!!! omfg does using the sindicate to put it 24% quality can unlink it??
"
Pannekeok wrote:
Hey guys, not playing PoE for SUPER long yet so my knowledge is lacking. Can anyone peep my character and give me some recommendations on what to improve next and how? Apart from the obv (gem qual/lvl)

Thanks! :)

Btw i'm not running an aura set up but two 6L zombie/skelle.

At 1241 str rn and 12.7k EHP
Last edited by Pannekeok on Jan 8, 2020, 6:47:30 PM
What would be the best Lethal pride value for us?
"
coldyl wrote:
What would be the best Lethal pride value for us?

One that gives +5% str or +20 str nodes, you just have to equip it and check after each divine.
Hello guys.
I got about 6 exalts. Could you advice me what gear should I upgrade?

My passive skill tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAHnBAcEswceCPQLYQ48ES0RlhQgFE0UcRVQFm8YkRodGjgb-iL0JJol3ycvJ6ksnC0fMtE5CzpSOsZFR0eFSVFJsUqfTLNNrFBHVcZZ81qRXz9i9GO7ZlRmnmdxZ5toZWjyakNqrGvbbAttGXGycg9yqXLFdqx8g3_GggeD24x2jr6QVZLBkyeUb5UglS6biqDmogCkGacIqH2sqq1Irj6vbLcxvJ-86r5PwGbB88JsxPbGrs9-0B_Tj9P718_ZXtl837DjauRR6hjr7uyD7IrvDu-I7-vwH_DV8933Mvjr-Tf60vxL_oE=?accountName=Mohops&characterName=Puchipuchicharanko

I got 1005str.
Thank you for advices.
Cheers.
"
pelisoli wrote:
"
Cruonit wrote:
Folcan1989, go for sovereignty on your skill tree.

pelisoli, your chest is not 6linked, 2 auras don't benefit from enlighten.

WTF!!!! just noticed that!!! it was!!!! omfg does using the sindicate to put it 24% quality can unlink it??

no, are you sure you bought it 6 linked?
"
Pannekeok wrote:
Hey guys, not playing PoE for SUPER long yet so my knowledge is lacking. Can anyone peep my character and give me some recommendations on what to improve next and how?

The crafted Weapons are a huge Dps Boost for your Zombies :)
What spectre are people using as 4th one? Just got gem lvl 21 and im wondering. Thanks! Im using 2 carnage / 1 host atm.
2x carn 2x host :p
"
Eps_Eps wrote:
"
Pannekeok wrote:
Hey guys, not playing PoE for SUPER long yet so my knowledge is lacking. Can anyone peep my character and give me some recommendations on what to improve next and how?

The crafted Weapons are a huge Dps Boost for your Zombies :)

Yeeeaaaaah, lacking the currency to buy/craft it :D

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info