3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Mortaitheux wrote:
"
Shadezz wrote:
How do you run all those auras on geofry's? I can't seem to run them all, my mana reserved is too much. I can only run either pride or discipline? Is the enlighten lvl 4 really giving you that much more, to be able to run it?

I dont run aura on geofri i run my skeleton gem on it . And on other side i have buy the vctario influence to try the aura build but my minion cant resist a big burst of damage in both build ...
How can i run this build and be sure that my zombie dont die ?

Well, with that tree and auras, your zombies shouldn't die. Maybe on hard metamorphs or Sirus. You can run AG with Kingmaker (perma fortify) for extra survi. Or even pick defensive spectres. But tbh, spamming cyclone with offering + conv. is enough for me (you can also pop bone armor)
Last edited by brzoskwinia on Jan 9, 2020, 2:45:35 AM
"
TehOzzy wrote:
"
pelisoli wrote:
"
Cruonit wrote:
Folcan1989, go for sovereignty on your skill tree.

pelisoli, your chest is not 6linked, 2 auras don't benefit from enlighten.

WTF!!!! just noticed that!!! it was!!!! omfg does using the sindicate to put it 24% quality can unlink it??

no, are you sure you bought it 6 linked?

Yes, you have to watch out for scammers on buying things like 6 linked in demand items and level 4 empower/enlighten gems. Many scammers are operating with impunity as GGG ignores the issue

They usually show the good item in trade window, then find some excuse to cancel trade and re initiate it with a junk item instead( no 6 links or level 3 gem)
Also watch out for mirrored items

Need to be BERRY BERRY careful when trading!!!
Probably been said before, but i've been playing this build and it's absolutely incredible.

However, I've picked up a 14% cooldown reduct belt, and it's made a HUGE difference with a 20% quality Convocation gem. It's almost spammable, and with high run speed, it makes a big difference.
this build is awesome
I change some passive and notes while squeezing get more dps while mana was a problem
So far i and only dying to thos ridiculous metamopoph while forget to play my vaal skeleton or vaal discipline

+ of course expensive watcher eye etc
it was a blast loving it

Those interested pob link:
https://pastebin.com/fBanUF2q
Last edited by Early2019 on Jan 9, 2020, 3:21:42 AM
"
brzoskwinia wrote:
"
Mortaitheux wrote:
"
Shadezz wrote:
How do you run all those auras on geofry's? I can't seem to run them all, my mana reserved is too much. I can only run either pride or discipline? Is the enlighten lvl 4 really giving you that much more, to be able to run it?

I dont run aura on geofri i run my skeleton gem on it . And on other side i have buy the vctario influence to try the aura build but my minion cant resist a big burst of damage in both build ...
How can i run this build and be sure that my zombie dont die ?

Well, with that tree and auras, your zombies shouldn't die. Maybe on hard metamorphs or Sirus. You can run AG with Kingmaker (perma fortify) for extra survi. Or even pick defensive spectres. But tbh, spamming cyclone with offering + conv. is enough for me (you can also pop bone armor)

Which is the best run aura with victario influence or get over Es with geofry sanctuary ?
Last edited by Mortaitheux on Jan 9, 2020, 3:22:51 AM
Opinion pls:
I am trying to craft the 2h, and i hit:
+1 socketed gems
+2 socketed melee gems

is this decent to keep? I was thinking that we have 2 support gems which can be awakened, so they get another 2 levels for awakened?

any ideas please before I go back to trying to get the socketed gems are supported by fortify

thanks
"
Mortaitheux wrote:

Which is the best run aura with victario influence or get over Es with geofry sanctuary ?

There's no 'best aura setup' here. It depends on what you want, what are you doing. Also, im not expert with all that stuff but:
1. Geofry aura setup for bosses like: pride, curse(vuln or punisment)+blasph, disci, war/dread banner (clarity if you got watcher's)
2. VI setup for mapping like: hatred, haste, banner, skitterbots.

There's a lot of options.
Have we come to a conclusion if Impale or Minion Dmg is better Dps wise?
anyone tried aul's amulet with x reserves no mana? i wonder why no one didnt said anything about it.

idea is:
- aul's amulet with haste/hatred/pride reserves no mana.
- placing no mana reserved aura (lets say pride for example)in a ring or any utility item (where ur convocation and carrion on golem relies)
- using linked shaper's gloves with +2aura or +1socket (ideally both) with skitterbots+enlighten4+hatred+haste.
- that way skitters use shocking aura, u get extra cold dmg, haste buffs + vaal haste and pride aura for even more dps.
throw on top of it cyclone setup in ur 6L chest, with punishment and infused channeling.

and yea u need helmet with %reserve to any of those auras, even skitterbots works.
Impale is superior to ALL phys melee support gems if supported by Dreadbanner and Multistrike. Slayers can´t live without it. No other phys dps gem avoids phys mitigation. It´s basically MinionDamage+Punishment curse together.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info