3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Swiftlard wrote:
What spectre are people using as 4th one? Just got gem lvl 21 and im wondering. Thanks! Im using 2 carnage / 1 host atm.

Ruins Hellion works pretty good for me (Act 8 The Quay). Gives extra damage and less damage taken. You can also go a Undying Evangelist (gives prox shield) for defense, trying her atm.

Momentarily im testing a one of each (frenzy, power, hellion and shield).
"
Pannekeok wrote:
"
Swiftlard wrote:
What spectre are people using as 4th one? Just got gem lvl 21 and im wondering. Thanks! Im using 2 carnage / 1 host atm.

Ruins Hellion works pretty good for me (Act 8 The Quay). Gives extra damage and less damage taken. You can also go a Undying Evangelist (gives prox shield) for defense, trying her atm.

Momentarily im testing a one of each (frenzy, power, hellion and shield).

Thanks! Ill try 2 carnage, 1 host, 1 hellion :)

edit: current zombie dmg: 566714.4 DPS in POB + 15% dmg from hellion (cant find it in PoB). Got a Vaal Summon Skeletons 20/20 so might try to fix that in my build too. But deathmarked bosses = dead in second atm.
Last edited by Swiftlard on Jan 8, 2020, 9:17:32 PM
I would like to know how you are managing the aura's with skitter bots. I can currently run all of the aura's minus the bots. I will show what my setup is down below. If you are doing something different depending on the encounter, can you say what it is?

Clear speed is decent for not having that specific setup and I was able to finally kill the Sirus (2 deaths).

All the vids and guides are appreciated. This one build is the only reason I kept playing this league.

Spoiler

Cheers
Last edited by Dopeangel on Jan 8, 2020, 9:28:23 PM
What spectres should i use if i am not using blood magic support? I have 5 spectres.
Got the Crude Bow crafted. I got pretty lucky with the jeweller's, fusings and chromatics. Took like 10 jeweller's, less than 100 fusings, and about 300 chromatics. I was not so lucky with the fossils. Going to try this:

I might use a rare quiver if I can get block, strength and chaos resist on it or something. Or maybe I can just swap quivers depending on the circumstances.

Edit: Guess you can't get block on rare quivers...

Last edited by Goofio on Jan 8, 2020, 10:15:10 PM
"
Goofio wrote:
Got the Crude Bow crafted. I got pretty lucky with the jeweller's, fusings and chromatics. Took like 10 jeweller's, less than 100 fusings, and about 300 chromatics. I was not so lucky with the fossils. Going to try this:

I might use a rare quiver if I can get block, strength and chaos resist on it or something. Or maybe I can just swap quivers depending on the circumstances.

Edit: Guess you can't get block on rare quivers...

You can use this for the energy shield, getting it increased by Shaper's Touch.
Is there a way to have a screenshot of the tree?

Pastebin dosnt seem to work, all am getting is

"Invalid pastebin URL" i have only my cellphone..

I just want to see the tree
"
brunowa wrote:
You can use this for the energy shield, getting it increased by Shaper's Touch.

Oh cool, thanks! I'll give that a shot next time I log on.
New to crafting, is there any difference if I use a different weapon base as long as it's above ilvl 81?

I'm referring to the mini-guide on page 413, but it seems like any of 2H Maces/Axes/Swords would achieve the same result. I'm leaning towards a 2H sword just because the 6L base is cheaper than the others by a ton.
Pretty new player. Played a tiny bit in 2017.

Running a Necro (Unique, I know).

Any suggestions on upgrades? Have a little under 2 Ex right now. It can cost more than that if it’s something I should aim for.

I think my weapon needs to be made but the base looks expensive.
Thoughts?

I run T16 maps OK, a few deaths but Sirus rocks me.

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/RedDeath1337/characters?characterName=RedDeath_PDX
Last edited by RedDeath1337 on Jan 8, 2020, 11:35:18 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info