3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

How can you run so many aura's i have the same chest setup but cannot run all the aura's. also don't have clarity socketed in a ring either.

Edit: my enlighten is only level 3. does it need to be 4 to run all aura's?
Last edited by Folcan1989 on Jan 8, 2020, 6:16:11 PM
Lethal pride gives as 20% str?
SO OP i just spent 7ex no enlighten lvl 4 and i still cant run all the setup you have for End game gear.... 93 mana and i cant cast dread banner...... what can i do!!!

I am running pride, discipline, blasphemy , vulnerablity and then i cant cast dread banner... wtf!

Help please any aura i am not sopouse to casT?

"
Folcan1989 wrote:
How can you run so many aura's i have the same chest setup but cannot run all the aura's. also don't have clarity socketed in a ring either.

Edit: my enlighten is only level 3. does it need to be 4 to run all aura's?

Just spent 7ex no enlighten lvl 4 and still cant run everything...
i'm about 15ex in lol

Edit: and also can't run all aura's for some reason.
Last edited by Folcan1989 on Jan 8, 2020, 6:31:04 PM
Hey guys, not playing PoE for SUPER long yet so my knowledge is lacking. Can anyone peep my character and give me some recommendations on what to improve next and how?

Thanks! :)
Last edited by Pannekeok on Jan 8, 2020, 6:31:58 PM
Folcan1989, go for sovereignty on your skill tree.

pelisoli, your chest is not 6linked, 2 auras don't benefit from enlighten.
For those having difficulties with running all auras, you need Enlighten level 4 and to also pick up Sovereignty cluster in tree.

If you're using Victarios, make sure you have the right gems socketed in chest for the reduced mana reservation.
Last edited by brunowa on Jan 8, 2020, 6:38:23 PM
Thank you so much!
How do i get chaos cap while running your aura setup?
I cant summon any metamorph bosses after every map cause they 1 tap me.
Watchers Eye and Purity of Elements wont work with victarios i guess.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info