3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Loving the build. Enlighten lvl 3 is all I have atm so I cant run haste/pride, and discipline and vuln AND war banner.
So my question is for general use, what is the best combo for auras to run with the geofri's chest build?

I've been running haste rather than pride and ppl seem to be doing the opposite.

Thanks!
Just a note - Your updates are listed as 2019 instead of 2020 :)
Brunowa, thank you for the build and keeping this great work!
I’ve played it as this league starter, but with a late start i fell into huge price spike. Also rng wasn’t favorable to me (not a single ex yet, hehe). Thus i’ve been playing with budget variations a lot. Couple of notes from my side:
1) reaching 1000 strength is possible on budget (alberon boots, meginord gloves, 3-5c for each of the following: rings, belt, 5% strength jewel). You do need astramentis though, but as well just go for the div cards.
2) having 5 boosting auras (hatred, haste, flesh, dreadbanner, vulnerability) is possible without enlightened in cheap non-linked victario’s armor. You might spend some chromes here though.
3) empower lvl3 is very cheap, but pob shows a significant dps loss if using it instead of minion dmg or any other gem in my current setup. It could give me 14th zombie, but i’m not sure it’s worth it. What’s your opinion? (Don’t have currency to experiment and reroll colors in-game).

If there are any thoughts on boosting the clear speed within 1ex budget, i’d appreciate.
Also i feel like getting 20-20 zombie setup gems through recipe won’t be really worth it as damage drops significantly untili levelthem to 20 again which will take plenty of time.
"
theSamsquatch wrote:
Just a note - Your updates are listed as 2019 instead of 2020 :)

haha thanks. Just updated.
"
Triapka wrote:
Brunowa, thank you for the build and keeping this great work!
I’ve played it as this league starter, but with a late start i fell into huge price spike. Also rng wasn’t favorable to me (not a single ex yet, hehe). Thus i’ve been playing with budget variations a lot. Couple of notes from my side:
1) reaching 1000 strength is possible on budget (alberon boots, meginord gloves, 3-5c for each of the following: rings, belt, 5% strength jewel). You do need astramentis though, but as well just go for the div cards.
2) having 5 boosting auras (hatred, haste, flesh, dreadbanner, vulnerability) is possible without enlightened in cheap non-linked victario’s armor. You might spend some chromes here though.
3) empower lvl3 is very cheap, but pob shows a significant dps loss if using it instead of minion dmg or any other gem in my current setup. It could give me 14th zombie, but i’m not sure it’s worth it. What’s your opinion? (Don’t have currency to experiment and reroll colors in-game).

If there are any thoughts on boosting the clear speed within 1ex budget, i’d appreciate.
Also i feel like getting 20-20 zombie setup gems through recipe won’t be really worth it as damage drops significantly untili levelthem to 20 again which will take plenty of time.

If Minion Damage is showing more DPS for your setup than Empower then go for it.

For speed and clear, ensure you are using Feeding Frenzy and Minion Speed in setup.
What to upgrade next? Got 10ex to spend. Got 2 efficient training and some chaos res + minion dmg + minion taunt/Blind gems.

Thanks!

Say with 7 ex budget, whats the next upgrade? I have a lethal pride and a corrupted blood minions taunt jewel on my tree.

Gem-wise zombie gem and empower and enlighten arent the top levels

Thanks a bunch :)
Hey just just curious since. Not good at calculating DPS. For our 6 link weapon if I sacrifice the increased minion DPS prefix to get +1 socketed strength or int gems suffix would it be worth it? Just mulling if to go for safe bound craft or risk it using a faceted instead. Thanks
"
DongKingKong wrote:
Hey just just curious since. Not good at calculating DPS. For our 6 link weapon if I sacrifice the increased minion DPS prefix to get +1 socketed strength or int gems suffix would it be worth it? Just mulling if to go for safe bound craft or risk it using a faceted instead. Thanks

I crafted this and tested it. You can't craft +2 support gems because you already have the mod (+1 strength, int, or melee gems).

Gonna save this mace for another epic build.
Last edited by brunowa on Jan 8, 2020, 5:58:20 PM
Brunowa why not craft the +2 socketed support as just exalt slam suffixes? I don't think minion speed and craft can't be replaced with more useful suffixes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info