3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
rotheee wrote:
"
Bornforexile wrote:
"
jbryan586 wrote:
[

Feeding frenzy is pretty much mandatory to make your zombies aggressive, otherwise they're not going to seek out enemies and will instead just fight relatively near your character.

It is mandatory but not mandatory to link with your zombies, as i told someone else a page or so back,
you only have to link them to one of your minions to give all your minions the buff. I link it to carrion golem and its up 100% of the time

Ye sir but only minions linked to the gem are aggressive :(. Even with feeding frenzy the clear is kinda low

Exactly.. we want our minions to be aggressive and only linked minions are aggressive... It's not the feeding Frenzy buff we care about as much but that's a big bonus.

Edit: BTW people discount feeding Frenzy damage... It's not just 16% more like gem says... We actually get attack speed and movespeed because of the buff so in reality it's about a 35% more multiplier which is very good considering those minions are also aggressive!
Last edited by brunowa on Jan 8, 2020, 3:54:53 PM
"
Jehfro wrote:
Thanks for the guide @Brunowa, this has been the build that's really got me into the game.

Have you ever experimented with Zombies and Skeles in the crafted weapon with Auras in the chest? If so, what were your thoughts?

Thought perhaps the aura set up would be more beneficial than the 2 links lost from the separate 6 link zombies and skeletons.

I do that for Sirus fight only.

I don't like it otherwise. We don't need skellies and they just slow us down and it also makes our zombies weaker.

But others go slower than me and like to use skellies so again it's personal choice.
How can we calculate DPS of our Minions in POB?
"
sassyboypoe wrote:
wonder if crafted bow will be better than staff
since you got extra HP and res from quiver?

edit * forgot about it just realized we use cyclone

You just blew my mind... I'm such a summoner noob I didn't even think about the quiver. I'm not using cyclone, so I'm totally doing this now. I have to change my movement skill to something other than leap slam, but that's easy. Time to craft a bow!

Edit: On second thought, it might be too hard to get the right socket colors for that. Eh... Not sure if I want to do it now.
Last edited by Goofio on Jan 8, 2020, 4:06:52 PM
"
wiperius wrote:
Another problem i am having with this build is high cpu usage, especially when I use Vaal summon skeletons and summon metamorphs, while also using cyclone. It frequently rises to 90-100%, which causes my cpu to throttle, and fps to go down to 40-50 which is very noticeable when you are playing at stable 60 otherwise. Is there something I can do to decrease cpu load during intense encounters or I have no other option besides using a better pc?

Disable reverb in Sound, or disable sound. Known problem for many years.
"
Kenavru wrote:
"
wiperius wrote:
Another problem i am having with this build is high cpu usage, especially when I use Vaal summon skeletons and summon metamorphs, while also using cyclone. It frequently rises to 90-100%, which causes my cpu to throttle, and fps to go down to 40-50 which is very noticeable when you are playing at stable 60 otherwise. Is there something I can do to decrease cpu load during intense encounters or I have no other option besides using a better pc?

Disable reverb in Sound, or disable sound. Known problem for many years.

Here is a video made a few days ago regarding disabling certain sounds that are causing fps drops...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHAem-5JW94
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"
sassyboypoe wrote:

Christ, had to dig through a few pages to find this quote because the forums don't directly link to them if someone else quotes.

re: bow, it's funny because I bought a 6L weapon again yesterday, and the guy asked if I was running summoner. He mentioned that bow is far better; I should've looked into that.
Was looking to roll a Lethal pride jewel for the build.

Anything I should be looking out for to get (besides a sh*t load of strenght)?

How is it possible to put all the auras on?
I got whit a lvl 4 enlighten support 104 mana reserved.
Any tip how to do this?
"
Goofio wrote:
"
sassyboypoe wrote:

You just blew my mind... I'm such a summoner noob I didn't even think about the quiver. I'm not using cyclone, so I'm totally doing this now. I have to change my movement skill to something other than leap slam, but that's easy. Time to craft a bow!

Edit: On second thought, it might be too hard to get the right socket colors for that. Eh... Not sure if I want to do it now.

Just a quick follow-up. I've looked into this further, and you need to use a Crude Bow, which only has a 14 dex requirement. And you should roll "32% Reduced Attribute Requirements" before you try coloring it. Vorici calculator says it will still take 700 chromatics to get 3R3B, even with reduced requirements.

I'm gonna try it. I might burn through all of my currency, but having extra quiver stats would be great.
Last edited by Goofio on Jan 8, 2020, 5:03:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info