3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
wiperius wrote:
Another problem i am having with this build is high cpu usage, especially when I use Vaal summon skeletons and summon metamorphs, while also using cyclone. It frequently rises to 90-100%, which causes my cpu to throttle, and fps to go down to 40-50 which is very noticeable when you are playing at stable 60 otherwise. Is there something I can do to decrease cpu load during intense encounters or I have no other option besides using a better pc?

Under graphics options in game, make sure "Dynamic Resolution" is enabled... this will lower your resolution in times of extreme PC stress and maintain a good framerate.

Will this be a downgrade to blasphemy version? Ill craft cannot change suffix scour then craft cannot roll attack mods then leo slam and craft whatever suffix I need. Thinkg of running a 6 link spectre to clear legion and running avian, purity of elements, pride, war banner. What do you guys think?
Last edited by BEARDADDY01 on Jan 8, 2020, 2:59:22 PM
"
pancenka wrote:
How does Lethal Pride work? i got money for it but im confused by its description.

You also need money for few divine orbs.
It adds 2 or 4 strength to minor passives and one of ~25 mods to major passives. Best you can get is 5% strength or 20 strength. You change them with divine orbs.
"
jbryan586 wrote:
"
wiperius wrote:
Another problem i am having with this build is high cpu usage, especially when I use Vaal summon skeletons and summon metamorphs, while also using cyclone. It frequently rises to 90-100%, which causes my cpu to throttle, and fps to go down to 40-50 which is very noticeable when you are playing at stable 60 otherwise. Is there something I can do to decrease cpu load during intense encounters or I have no other option besides using a better pc?

Under graphics options in game, make sure "Dynamic Resolution" is enabled... this will lower your resolution in times of extreme PC stress and maintain a good framerate.

Already have that turned on... I guess not much i can do except for stop playing poe or play build without minions at least.
mr. brunowa,

THANK YOU!

Last league because of your godly build I managed for the first time to kill Uber elder. Today, because of your video of managing the storms I was able to kill Sirus!

So, thank you again for all your great work!
What should I tweak to min-max guys?

- Auras currently = Pride + Vulnerability + War Banner

- 6L Zombies + 6L Skellies (only used on bosses, regular skeletons + vaal skeletons)

gem swap on bosses = Deathmark + Minion Damage gems

I insta-kill the Conqueror bosses before they can do any abilities. AL8 Sirus deathless is pretty easy.

Swap to Impale + Dread Banner instead?

My items:
Last edited by Gussboy on Jan 8, 2020, 5:39:09 PM
i have some problems with the link setup..

so we need zombie.
we need feeding frenzy (i tested it and zombies are not agressive enough without)
we need multistrike
we need empower

now we have left:
skelettons? if we want 2x 5l
minion damage!
melee phys. damage (~ same damage as minion damage)
Impale (we can have up to 60% impale chance with banner)

so what would be the BEST options here?
Best for maps
and best for bosses.

also .. impale worth? or taking other stuff with war banner?
any calcs? (this pob calcs realy feel not accurate)
"
rotheee wrote:
i have some problems with the link setup..

so we need zombie.
we need feeding frenzy (i tested it and zombies are not agressive enough without)
we need multistrike
we need empower

now we have left:
skelettons? if we want 2x 5l
minion damage!
melee phys. damage (~ same damage as minion damage)
Impale (we can have up to 60% impale chance with banner)

so what would be the BEST options here?
Best for maps
and best for bosses.

also .. impale worth? or taking other stuff with war banner?
any calcs? (this pob calcs realy feel not accurate)

Just test in game and see what you like best. the fact is that any setup you choose will work well.

I use Minion speed mostly for the 6th link because I can't live without it.

You can even throw Deathmark, Pulverise, maim, and others onto your list of gems therr. There is no single best option... They each have their own uniqueness. Play around and see what you like!
"
Spike911 wrote:
mr. brunowa,

THANK YOU!

Last league because of your godly build I managed for the first time to kill Uber elder. Today, because of your video of managing the storms I was able to kill Sirus!

So, thank you again for all your great work!

Boom! So awesome mate, congrats!
Next upgrade? Got about 10ex to spend. Got 2 efficient training and some other chaos res+minion blind/taunt and dmg jewels.

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info