3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Bornforexile wrote:
"
jbryan586 wrote:
"
rotheee wrote:
how important is feeding frenzy linked with zombies?

id like to link it with golem. will it be up most of the time?

im also thinking about put skeles into weapon..
but how?

zombie, skele, impale, mionion damage, multistrike, empower?

is the clearspeed slower then cause no feeing frenzy?

better put melee phys. dam instead of skeles?
hmm

Feeding frenzy is pretty much mandatory to make your zombies aggressive, otherwise they're not going to seek out enemies and will instead just fight relatively near your character.

It is mandatory but not mandatory to link with your zombies, as i told someone else a page or so back,
you only have to link them to one of your minions to give all your minions the buff. I link it to carrion golem and its up 100% of the time

Ye sir but only minions linked to the gem are aggressive :(. Even with feeding frenzy the clear is kinda low
"
Hey guys, How get 4 spectres without queen's Escape ornate sword, I actually have 3 spectre with death attunement.

21 lv Raise Spectre
+2 unnatural in ascendancy
+2 baron helmet. You can 4 Spectre 25 lv gem.
I have a question. Is the avian skill core skill in raise zombie. I'm looking and people are buying rare weapons with avian skill mod.
"
"
Hey guys, How get 4 spectres without queen's Escape ornate sword, I actually have 3 spectre with death attunement.

21 lv Raise Spectre
+2 unnatural in ascendancy
+2 baron helmet. You can 4 Spectre 25 lv gem.

And how can we up gems lvl 21? With corruption?
"
I have a question. Is the avian skill core skill in raise zombie. I'm looking and people are buying rare weapons with avian skill mod.

No it's not core. Strength or a resist would be way better imo.
"
jbryan586 wrote:
"

No it's not core. Strength or a resist would be way better imo.

Also Reddemer's Exalted orb can slam a couple good things like movement speed or increased hatred aura effect if you use victarios.
I knew I shouldn't have started playing with those jewels again....

Which is better?

1. 5%str, 20 str, 10% to intimidate on hit

or

2. 5%str. 40 fire res, 20% armor

3. just reroll for something better

My resists are overcapped so I'm leaning towards #1
Hey, how do I get such staff base as you do. I can roll +1 level of socketed skill gems but i am unable to get those minion dmg rolls. You also said about Alva's temple and getting staff there. What is it about? Thanks for reply :)
Another problem i am having with this build is high cpu usage, especially when I use Vaal summon skeletons and summon metamorphs, while also using cyclone. It frequently rises to 90-100%, which causes my cpu to throttle, and fps to go down to 40-50 which is very noticeable when you are playing at stable 60 otherwise. Is there something I can do to decrease cpu load during intense encounters or I have no other option besides using a better pc?
Last edited by wiperius on Jan 8, 2020, 2:47:02 PM
How does Lethal Pride work? i got money for it but im confused by its description.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info