3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

how important is feeding frenzy linked with zombies?

id like to link it with golem. will it be up most of the time?

im also thinking about put skeles into weapon..
but how?

zombie, skele, impale, mionion damage, multistrike, empower?

is the clearspeed slower then cause no feeing frenzy?

better put melee phys. dam instead of skeles?
hmm
"
rotheee wrote:

but how?

hmm

Feeding frenzy is pretty much mandatory to make your zombies aggressive, otherwise they're not going to seek out enemies and will instead just fight relatively near your character.
Can anyone please explain mechanic about Lethal Pride. I didn't play Legion League so im not really familiar with this numbers. Should i aim for higher nubers or it doesnt matter?

Aplogies if someone find this question irritating.

Thanks.
so ... no melee phys damage? and no skellys in weapon :D
"
rotheee wrote:
so ... no melee phys damage? and no skellys in weapon :D

I personally use this setup...

I swap in Minion Speed while mapping. Also one thing to note about my setup... I don't use Dread Banner with this one and instead use War Banner.

Honestly I would say melee phys and multistrike are mandatory no matter what setup you're using. Pretty sure they're gonna be your largest damage sources.
Hi Guys! I see many of u running no Vulnerability Aura. Do u have any Spectres summoned that Curses Enemys for u or is it simply not that much needed?
Last edited by Anena on Jan 8, 2020, 12:47:11 PM
Ok guys i use
gear
Got 1,5 k str so got 15 zombie lvl up from 96 to 97 with this set up ez wo dying today ok try to spown sirius and kill him
Next upgrades? How i can get 16 zombie? 21 lvl gem i think next upgrade 21 lvl zombie then awakened gems ?

"
jbryan586 wrote:
"
rotheee wrote:

but how?

hmm

Feeding frenzy is pretty much mandatory to make your zombies aggressive, otherwise they're not going to seek out enemies and will instead just fight relatively near your character.

It is mandatory but not mandatory to link with your zombies, as i told someone else a page or so back,
you only have to link them to one of your minions to give all your minions the buff. I link it to carrion golem and its up 100% of the time
"
brunowa wrote:
Fascinating reading guys :)

On the above, when I first created this build, yes, fully decked out was 6-10ex. Things have become much more expensive now. Why? Because it has proven to be one of the best builds in the game and continues to be even after zombie nerfs. Hence more people playing it pushing prices up. Simple.

On watchers eye. It's not needed.

On Emperor's Mastery. It's not needed.

On Lethal Pride jewel. It's not needed.

On a 6L crafted weapon. It's not needed.

Empower and Enlighten 4. It's not needed.

Those things are in the guide for those looking to push this build and invest and min max it.

The budget version can be done for less than a few ex (although even that is getting more expensive now because more and more people are playing this).

Want skeletons? Just swap in skellies instead of zombies into your weapon. Simple.

That person obviously didn't watch the T16 Metamorph vid seeings how they say Metsmorphs would destroy this.

I just laugh because that person's name "Vendetta", seems very appropriate for them :p

Sorry for the late reply here, I didn't say Metamorphs destroys this build.

I just said this :

"Build is not budget nor league starter"

^ - Not in this league and not in the last league. summoners are very powerful indeed even after the nerfs. Of course the prices will sky rocket.

I know refining a build actually costs.

I have followed the pure skelly phys build posted on the witch forum, which is actually budget. And I destroyed everything, except Sirus until like 5 days ago, when I invested into some chaos gear and destroyed him.

Only invested in it for the Sirus part, the build worked on budget 100-150 chaos until Sirus.

Now, I saw my friend playing your build and I thought of actually going via the baron way, not to spice things up, but my build was lacking the defensive part I wanted ( not using cyclone / spirit offering, bur rather a CWDT + spirit offering, which is annoying in boss fights were you have to manually cast desecrate to have your defensives up), and wanted to be like you said immortal.

From the start of the build i invested like this :

2.5 QE 6l.
Efficient Training (which is mandatory to reach 1000 strenght) : 0.9 ex each.
Astramantis : almost 1 ex ( mandatory item)
Annoint : half exalt.

I don't even count the belt and rings and all the resistance calculation ( chaos gear is just expensive this league so yea I would assume they would be that way).

You cannot call a build budget in 4ex minimum. It's misleading to new players for which 4ex are a fortune ( I know I have been there, right now I don't care ).

Immortal, no it's not, won't explain why...You cannot really face tank everything, but it's clearly more tanky and bulky than what I have, and with lethal pride 20% life as ES could get even more bulky and tanky. Unlike mine, whom needed that lethal pride to get tanky.

I was enjoying the build, but I felt like it wasn't what was promised.

P.S , I watched all your videos, even the 1 hour one were you said sorry a million times for wasting the time cuz you didn't have specters up. I, know how to do my homework, and working in networking field means I get to work the nights were I get bored and start checking stuff to try the next day.

P.S 2 Don't get me wrong, thank you for the hard work theory crafting and writing the build. But the build I am playing is simply more careful tuned for what I want. It's fast in clear, not so "immortal" as you call your build, even though with lethal pride I feel like literally immortal without spinning or pressing any buttons and Well I have zombies and skeletons , without dropping anything . ( I use 4l zombies to rush through maps , it's enough as you said, and skeletons for melting everything).

P.S 3 - I just like V for Vendetta movie. There is no rageing or vendetta's for anyone , I just don't have time to waste on rageing or keeping a grudge.

Have a great day. Still following the build, to check how I can optimize mine.
Never invite Vorana, Last To Fall at a beer party.
Last edited by Vendetta on Jan 8, 2020, 1:19:49 PM
Hey guys, How get 4 spectres without queen's Escape ornate sword, I actually have 3 spectre with death attunement.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info