3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Nidary wrote:
i have a stupid question concerning the summoning of the spectres...
it always takes me ages, to summon the correct 5 minions, because the spell sometimes revives a completely wrong minion

is there a way to exactly chose which minion the skill will revive?

You can use the hold the "A" (i think A is the default) button to target a specific corpse.
"
Nidary wrote:
i have a stupid question concerning the summoning of the spectres...
it always takes me ages, to summon the correct 5 minions, because the spell sometimes revives a completely wrong minion

is there a way to exactly chose which minion the skill will revive?

hold A when hovering cursor over bodies
omg perfect thx guys !!
wonder if crafted bow will be better than staff
since you got extra HP and res from quiver?

edit * forgot about it just realized we use cyclone
Last edited by sassyboypoe on Jan 8, 2020, 11:56:49 AM
I'm uploading a video right now of a deathless Awakening level 8 Sirus kill in Metamorph SC using Zombies only with Victarios. I'm not sure if anyone has done so yet but I've read a lot over the past couple weeks about it being nearly impossible to kill him with zombies only... let alone do it deathless.

I just wanted to share this along with some tips on how to get it done. I'll make another post with the link here in a bit. I hope you all will find it useful.

"
makalah wrote:
You can use the hold the "A" (i think A is the default) button to target a specific corpse.

THANKS
how good are the chances to get strength % on a lethal prime using divine orbs?
"
mangalower wrote:
This is zombie build.... so, here are pure zombies (no ag, no skellies, no specters) Sirus lvl 8 (deathless)
https://youtu.be/P7om0SJ54pY

Do you mind sharing your POB?

PSA Off your AG in acid caverns map or just try to avoid that map!
Last edited by BEARDADDY01 on Jan 8, 2020, 12:11:51 PM
"
jbryan586 wrote:
I'm uploading a video right now of a deathless Awakening level 8 Sirus kill in Metamorph SC using Zombies only with Victarios. I'm not sure if anyone has done so yet but I've read a lot over the past couple weeks about it being nearly impossible to kill him with zombies only... let alone do it deathless.

I just wanted to share this along with some tips on how to get it done. I'll make another post with the link here in a bit. I hope you all will find it useful.

Here is the link to the video... Victario Zombies Awakener Level 8 Sirus Deathless

https://youtu.be/urSAyelUHVo

Hope you all enjoy. I'll be happy to answer any questions.
Thanks for the guide @Brunowa, this has been the build that's really got me into the game.

Have you ever experimented with Zombies and Skeles in the crafted weapon with Auras in the chest? If so, what were your thoughts?

Thought perhaps the aura set up would be more beneficial than the 2 links lost from the separate 6 link zombies and skeletons.

Last edited by Jehfro on Jan 8, 2020, 12:21:22 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info