3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

It is viable using skelettons and zombies in same 6link item?
They share most gems.
This way you can use another item for auras for ex.

Very nice build.
"
botserver wrote:
They share most gems.

Very nice build.

I personally use deathmark/skeletons as interchangable in my weapon.

When doing maps/delve and such, i usually use skeletons, then when i am about to boss/metamorph i swap to deathmark.
This is zombie build.... so, here are pure zombies (no ag, no skellies, no specters) Sirus lvl 8 (deathless)
https://youtu.be/P7om0SJ54pY
"
mirage2k640 wrote:
"
TheDelta wrote:

Yeah but you are at over 1500 with both Astramentis and two Efficient Trainings. My question was about if it's worth aiming for 1000 without having those, or if it's best to ignore that until I can afford at least some of that since prices for those have skyrocketed far beyond budget range.

I think it's veery difficult to get to 1000 without efficient training.
Astramentis can be replaced by a rare amulet with 90+ STR, you can get some for 30-40c

This is what I'm using

It isn't that bad. You can replace efficient training with brawn jewels for a low budget version of this build - check this POB https://pastebin.com/Cqd8dvjP for details.
"
Bornforexile wrote:
"
botserver wrote:
They share most gems.

Very nice build.

When doing maps/delve and such, i usually use skeletons, then when i am about to boss/metamorph i swap to deathmark.

Why use death mark? Is it better than feeding frenzy?
How much does it cost to craft the 2h weapon?
https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/elfu6p/timeless_jewels_133040/

240 minion damage gem really trash?
"
leethal wrote:
"
Bornforexile wrote:
"
botserver wrote:
They share most gems.

Very nice build.

Why use death mark? Is it better than feeding frenzy?

Feeding frenzy is only 14% damage for linked minions and any of your minions can proc it for all your minions. I use it in my gloves with carrion golem
(same thing with maim, only 1 of your minions has to apply the maim debuff so i let my carrion golem do it)

Deathmark is 26% damage + 25% more when i deathmark an enemy.

But that's the beauty(and maybe pain/aggravation for newer players :P) of this build There is no one specific way to do it/play it. All are viable, this is just the way i feel is best for me
Last edited by Bornforexile on Jan 8, 2020, 10:29:31 AM
I have 4x of Weapon to unlock +2 to level of Socketed Support gems. If anybody is interested let me know!
i have a stupid question concerning the summoning of the spectres...
it always takes me ages, to summon the correct 5 minions, because the spell sometimes revives a completely wrong minion

is there a way to exactly chose which minion the skill will revive?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info