3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
b0TEB wrote:
"
TheDelta wrote:
Running this build now after I didn't like the Arc I used as a league starter and it really is a breeze at least until early mapping.

I guess getting those 1000 Strength is a huge part of the build and I'm struggling right now, since both Astramentis and the converter Jewels are at or above 100c per, so way beyond what I'd usually consider "budget" equip, is it realistic to hit 1000 without those?

I am with over 1500 str, check my build. Belt, boots, lethal pride gives good bonuses. Manged to get 16 zombies with 1500 str, while I have 6l zombies and 6l skellies, with 4 active auras (vulner., purity of elements, haste and war banner), carrion golem and 4 spectres :)

Yeah but you are at over 1500 with both Astramentis and two Efficient Trainings. My question was about if it's worth aiming for 1000 without having those, or if it's best to ignore that until I can afford at least some of that since prices for those have skyrocketed far beyond budget range.
"
Alexbars4 wrote:
Spent all 6 portals on Sirus with Awakening level 8, hardly killed him. My zombies were always dying in freaking clouds. Meh build for Sirus lvl8, gread for mapping and guardians/shaper/elder/uber elder.

Get minion leach abyssal socket, spam convocation and spinn. Also use meat shield as support in your AG/Spectre/zombies during boss fights like Sirius/UE/Shaper~

I killed Sirius last night, L8 Died once during a stupid misstake and didnt want to use my life flask because i was gambling on my zombies leeching me back up. Didn't lose a single minion.
"
nitro55135 wrote:
So finished my build face tank all content and destroy level 8 awakening here is my set up if anyone wants to know.

Man I tried to get movement speed from the conq ex and got double stun duration instead.... RIP me..

I want that movement speed so bad QQ...
Maan, Buying veiled syndicate items was the best discovery recently from this board
Now with this ring and my white sockets triad gloves I can run ANY map mod including Phys reflect and the notorious no regen maps

Good video guide there Brunowa BTW
Hello guys.
I got about 4exalts. Could you advice me what gear should I upgrade?

My passive skill tree:
Spoiler
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMDAAHnBAcEswceCPQLYQ48ES0RlhQgFE0UcRVQFm8YkRodGjgb-iL0JJol3ycvJ6ksnC0fMtE5CzpSOsZFR0eFSVFJsUqfTLNNrFBHVcZZ81qRXz9i9GO7ZlRmnmdxZ5toZWjyakNqrGvbbAttGXGycg9yqXLFdqx8g3_GggeD24x2jr6QVZLBkyeUb5UglS6biqDmogCkGacIqH2sqq1Irj6vbLcxvJ-86r5PwGbB88JsxPbGrs9-0B_Tj9P718_ZXtl837DjauRR6hjr7uyD7IrvDu-I7-vwH_DV8933Mvjr-Tf60vxL_oE=?accountName=Mohops&characterName=Puchipuchicharanko

I got 1005str.
Thank you for advices.
Cheers.
So im lvl 90 now and everything with chaos 1 shots me, thats why i still got the sirius quest open. I cant even do t14 metamorphs without dying and fucking my whole level cause of the -xp.
so u probably should get chaos resistence ;) (rings, tree, jewels, better alberons)
and plzzzz skill utmos might
Last edited by rotheee on Jan 8, 2020, 8:34:58 AM
"
Ersy1990 wrote:
So im lvl 90 now and everything with chaos 1 shots me, thats why i still got the sirius quest open. I cant even do t14 metamorphs without dying and fucking my whole level cause of the -xp.

Watchers eye with chaos res when you have purity of elements helps a lot.

I have 75% chaos res because of the watchers eye + my rings + my boots.
Its not in the recommended list on any ring etc and i never saw anyone here before with chaos res , so i was thinking we dont need that. But i cant seem to play my character, everything 1 shots me and im stuck at lvl 90.
"
TheDelta wrote:

Yeah but you are at over 1500 with both Astramentis and two Efficient Trainings. My question was about if it's worth aiming for 1000 without having those, or if it's best to ignore that until I can afford at least some of that since prices for those have skyrocketed far beyond budget range.

I think it's veery difficult to get to 1000 without efficient training.
Astramentis can be replaced by a rare amulet with 90+ STR, you can get some for 30-40c

This is what I'm using

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info