3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Rex_Banner wrote:
"
Alexbars4 wrote:
Spent all 6 portals on Sirus with Awakening level 8, hardly killed him. My zombies were always dying in freaking clouds. Meh build for Sirus lvl8, gread for mapping and guardians/shaper/elder/uber elder.

Just use skelettons for sirus instead of zombies if you have problems with the storms.

Ait. Where do i put the skellies? Like, into zombies links? Instead of what gem?
«Мнения как яйца — сколько не имей, а получать по ним больно». © Варрик
Last edited by Alexbars4 on Jan 8, 2020, 6:34:00 AM
Ok Guys,

If you are having trouble with Sirus, then THIS VIDEO IS FOR YOU!

When you know how to manage the storms the fight is INSANELY EASY with this build.

I walk you through step by step what to do in this video. Hope you find it useful.

There may be other methods that work too, but this is what I have found to be really effective for farming him.

Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/kEEvVU5CW7w
Last edited by brunowa on Jan 8, 2020, 6:38:31 AM
"
Eshyahin wrote:
Do you guys have a ballpark of how much strength you can be short from the budget gear and still have over 1000 with the two jewels?

You can be short a lot. The budget POB shows 1331 strength. If you have the efficient training jewels and are using albeon's and meginords you probably need around 100 - 150 strength between your amulet, belt and rings to get to 1000 strength. That will vary a bit depending on how much of the tree you have filled out and how good your rolls are on the baron, efficient training and meginords but it is very doable. The best thing to do if you want to make sure is to pull up your character in POB and play around with different pieces of gear.
"
brunowa wrote:
Ok Guys,

If you are having trouble with Sirus, then THIS VIDEO IS FOR YOU!

When you know how to manage the storms the fight is INSANELY EASY with this build.

I walk you through step by step what to do in this video. Hope you find it useful.

There may be other methods that work too, but this is what I have found to be really effective for farming him.

Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/kEEvVU5CW7w

Wow, thanks so much for that Bru, really helpful.
I know it has probably been discussed multiple times before, but since the thread is long: what sort of cost should I expect trying to craft a weapon like the one in the guide?
"
Moonchild3370 wrote:
"
KylarStern_ wrote:
Shamelessly reposting this here cause the page changed >.>

-------------

Can anyone help me?

I'm curious as to whether or not I'm gimping myself hard by running both zombies and Skele's in my weapon, or if I'm sacrificing too much by not running just zombies with minion dmg/speed.

I'm currently running Aura's in my Chest.

The build seems to be working fine for me but am I gimping myself or I'm fine to continue down this path?

--and for anyone looking at my gear, yes I'm aware my empower is unlinked, waiting to 6l the sword or replace it.

I play with both skellies and zombies in my weapon, cyclone linked with punishment + the spirit offering combo in my chest and auras (skitterbots, discipline, purity of elements) in my gloves and all is fine, I have managed to erase the endgame easily :)

Feel free to check my char : Abigael_Conquer.

The beauty in this buld is that it stays über powerful while it allows us to tweak as we see fit if you understand what you're doing.

Good luck exiles !

Thanks mate,

Pretty much the reason I was going with the Skele Zombie combo. Gives good bossing and is really flexible. Thanks.
Running this build now after I didn't like the Arc I used as a league starter and it really is a breeze at least until early mapping.

I guess getting those 1000 Strength is a huge part of the build and I'm struggling right now, since both Astramentis and the converter Jewels are at or above 100c per, so way beyond what I'd usually consider "budget" equip, is it realistic to hit 1000 without those?
Hi guys. What are some good enchants from labs on our?
"
TheDelta wrote:
Running this build now after I didn't like the Arc I used as a league starter and it really is a breeze at least until early mapping.

I guess getting those 1000 Strength is a huge part of the build and I'm struggling right now, since both Astramentis and the converter Jewels are at or above 100c per, so way beyond what I'd usually consider "budget" equip, is it realistic to hit 1000 without those?

I am with over 1500 str, check my build. Belt, boots, lethal pride gives good bonuses. Manged to get 16 zombies with 1500 str, while I have 6l zombies and 6l skellies, with 4 active auras (vulner., purity of elements, haste and war banner), carrion golem, guardian and 4 spectres :)
Last edited by b0TEB on Jan 8, 2020, 8:05:21 AM
what is the best corruption for Geofri's Sanctuary? would it be +2 to Aoe gems?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info