3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Rex_Banner wrote:
"
After messing around with POB i realized that removing multistrike and replacing it with something, say, Maim, it gives more dmg. if anyone would like to comment on this please do.

Not 100% sure about this but I think multistrike makes the zombies use their slam attack multiple times which is very nice since it has a large aoe. All that aside I played with ruthless(which gave me more pob dmg) instead of multistrike until 93 and than switched to multistrike I couldn't really see a huge difference. I also swap in deathmark for my zombies and put feeding frenzy(for the buff) and maim on my golem for bossfights. Imho a lot of gem combinations are viable. This build is just very strong.

My Zombies are just 5 linked with the golems and they are strong, with maim wow
"
KylarStern_ wrote:
Shamelessly reposting this here cause the page changed >.>

-------------

Can anyone help me?

I'm curious as to whether or not I'm gimping myself hard by running both zombies and Skele's in my weapon, or if I'm sacrificing too much by not running just zombies with minion dmg/speed.

I'm currently running Aura's in my Chest.

The build seems to be working fine for me but am I gimping myself or I'm fine to continue down this path?

--and for anyone looking at my gear, yes I'm aware my empower is unlinked, waiting to 6l the sword or replace it.

I play with both skellies and zombies in my weapon, cyclone linked with punishment + the spirit offering combo in my chest and auras (skitterbots, discipline, purity of elements) in my gloves and all is fine, I have managed to erase the endgame easily :)

Feel free to check my char : Abigael_Conquer.

The beauty in this buld is that it stays über powerful while it allows us to tweak as we see fit if you understand what you're doing.

Good luck exiles !
Upgraded my belt to this and it feels awesome now, very fun to play.
Do you guys have a ballpark of how much strength you can be short from the budget gear and still have over 1000 with the two jewels?
Hi, this is my first summoner build

I don't like to lose my AG gear but then I saw someone posting about the hungry loop and I was thinking about putting spectre there and make my AG tankier

So it would be like this:
AG - Empower - Minion Life - (still don't know what to put there) in my helmet

Spectre - Empower - Minion Life - Blood Magic - (idk, maybe minion speed) in the hungry loop ring

Did I break something? Am I going to get 4 spectres still? Also please suggest me support gems, thank you
Spent all 6 portals on Sirus with Awakening level 8, hardly killed him. My zombies were always dying in freaking clouds. Meh build for Sirus lvl8, gread for mapping and guardians/shaper/elder/uber elder.
«Мнения как яйца — сколько не имей, а получать по ним больно». © Варрик
Last edited by Alexbars4 on Jan 8, 2020, 6:00:49 AM
"
Alexbars4 wrote:
Spent all 6 portals on Sirus with Awakening level 8, hardly killed him. My zombies were always dying in freaking clouds. Meh build for Sirus lvl8, gread for mapping and guardians/shaper/elder/uber elder.

Just use skelettons for sirus instead of zombies if you have problems with the storms.
Done him 4 times. Skeletons helped.Even when left without zombies they did massive damage to him.
Use meat shield support for Sirus.
All the drama around this not being a budget build didn't sit right with me since this is the only build I've played in Metamorph and it worked great as a league starter so I took a character I had in standard and put the build together using about 30c worth of items.

To get this build working in red maps the only thing you need that costs more than 1 chaos in sc metamorph is a baron (10c) and a 5 link femur (10c if using jewelers touch) everything else including efficient training and astramentartis you can grow into as you farm up more currency.

I cleared a t15 map easily using this junk:

I used two brawn jewels instead of efficient training and two ghastly eye abyss jewels one with blind and one with minion leech.

The anointment is also budget (diamond skin). The tree is tweaked a tiny bit to get more dex and keep death attunement.

A few of gems are not totally budget since it is all I had lying around (20/20 zombie for example)

POB: https://pastebin.com/Cqd8dvjP

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info