3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Eshyahin wrote:
"
BowWizard wrote:
"
Eshyahin wrote:
So after you get a Femurs and a Jeweler's touch, how do you ensure you get the right (3B/2R) color setup? Do you really just have to spam Chromatics? Ugh, not to mention some guy has driven up the price of Efficient Training jewels on MHC to 4ex now... o_O

You can always try the Vorici socket recipe instead. It uses jewellers orbs.

The Vorici color recipe only guarantees the socket colors in 3 sockets..

Just use chromatics. It is only 5 or 6 on average to get 3B 2R on a femur. This tool:

https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

is super useful for figuring out how to color gear most efficiently.
Okay thanks. Also how much strength short can you be of the gear in the budget section and still be over 1000 with the two Efficient Trainings?
After messing around with POB i realized that removing multistrike and replacing it with something, say, Maim, it gives more dmg. if anyone would like to comment on this please do.
Also placing a carrion golem and with my zombies my dmg got tripled
How does this build handle mana issues? I just got to maps and bought most of the uniques (femur, baron, vise), and I see that the build doesn't recommend clarity unless you have Watcher's Eye. With no mana flask and low natural mana generation, how do you keep up the skeleton spam?
this chest ok to use for AG?

also if i run vulnerability in my chest is it pointless to use Diabolist for cursing enemies with Enfeeble???
Last edited by AngusKhanTheGreat on Jan 8, 2020, 4:45:16 AM
"
LawsonGD wrote:
How does this build handle mana issues? I just got to maps and bought most of the uniques (femur, baron, vise), and I see that the build doesn't recommend clarity unless you have Watcher's Eye. With no mana flask and low natural mana generation, how do you keep up the skeleton spam?

You get alot Mana from the Gloves wich seems to be enough
"
After messing around with POB i realized that removing multistrike and replacing it with something, say, Maim, it gives more dmg. if anyone would like to comment on this please do.

Not 100% sure about this but I think multistrike makes the zombies use their slam attack multiple times which is very nice since it has a large aoe. All that aside I played with ruthless(which gave me more pob dmg) instead of multistrike until 93 and than switched to multistrike I couldn't really see a huge difference. I also swap in deathmark for my zombies and put feeding frenzy(for the buff) and maim on my golem for bossfights. Imho a lot of gem combinations are viable. This build is just very strong.
Does the build need to remove curses at all? Is it worth enchanting a flask to remove curse, or does some other part of the build handle that?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info