3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
BowWizard wrote:
"
Eshyahin wrote:
So after you get a Femurs and a Jeweler's touch, how do you ensure you get the right (3B/2R) color setup? Do you really just have to spam Chromatics? Ugh, not to mention some guy has driven up the price of Efficient Training jewels on MHC to 4ex now... o_O

You can always try the Vorici socket recipe instead. It uses jewellers orbs.

The Vorici color recipe only guarantees the socket colors in 3 sockets..
"
lunaticwoda wrote:
I still dont get how he gets to 1500 strength...

Astramentis check (109 stats)
Alberons Warpath (17%) check
Rare 96 strength belt...
Barons / Femurs / Geofri check check and check

2 rare rings 1 54 strength one 55 check and check...
Lethal Pride and 2 Effecient training check check and check
2 minions damage jewels both with strength....
Followed his POB check...

Even tried a 42 strength 6% strength belt made things worse (for science)

Total strength 1214....

What in the world am I missing here.... Also with meginolds instead of shapers touch its like 1340 strength

Your missing a lot of strength on all your gear.

For example your baron helm is 24/40 str. You have no quality on any of your rings, neck or belt. Your belt is missing +% attributes.

How much str is your Lethal Pride giving? You can get +20% str from just a well rolled one.
"
Durahal wrote:
"
lunaticwoda wrote:

Rare 96 strength belt...

Total strength 1214....

What in the world am I missing here.... Also with meginolds instead of shapers touch its like 1340 strength

For example your baron helm is 24/40 str. You have no quality on any of your rings, neck or belt. Your belt is missing +% attributes.

How much str is your Lethal Pride giving? You can get +20% str from just a well rolled one.

First league in over a year.. So pardon my ignorance what do you mean by quality on a ring/ammy? Thought only boots gloves chest get quality and belt has 20%
Toss a Chaos to your Leader
OH Red Maps a Plenty
oh Red Maps a Plenty
OHHH
Toss a Chaos to your Leader
Last edited by lunaticwoda on Jan 8, 2020, 12:43:05 AM
"
lunaticwoda wrote:
"
Durahal wrote:
"
lunaticwoda wrote:

Rare 96 strength belt...

Total strength 1214....

First league in over a year.. So pardon my ignorance what do you mean by quality on a ring/ammy? Thought only boots gloves chest get quality and belt has 20%

Intrinsic Catalyst increase attribute quality on accessory gear by 1% stacking up to 20%.
"
coldyl wrote:
"
Kobalk wrote:
"
Railken wrote:
Anyone try playing with the hungry loop? 5L skellies or 5L spectres?

I made one yesterday to link with a 21/23 skeletons, I think it's a really interesting option when you don't know what secondary ring to equip.

I made one today. It's awesome for bossing. Every metamorph dies in 1-4 sec.

Running auras.

Damn thanks for response, was really thinking of doing it. now ima try to do this, looks really interesting, so Id take i wager it'll take a while to level it.
Can anyone help me?

I'm curious as to whether or not I'm gimping myself hard by running both zombies and Skele's in my weapon, or if I'm sacrificing too much by not running just zombies with minion dmg/speed.

I'm currently running Aura's in my Chest.

The build seems to be working fine for me but am I gimping myself or I'm fine to continue down this path?

--and for anyone looking at my gear, yes I'm aware my empower is unlinked, waiting to 6l the sword or replace it.
Last edited by KylarStern_ on Jan 8, 2020, 1:30:06 AM
I tried asking a question yesterday, but the forumpost moves pages so fast!

Should spectres be resummoned in a high level zone after being aquired from the act zones?

I remember this being a thing with another summoner build i played a while back.
Hi. Really nice build thanks. What are your thoughts on
compared to Astramentis?
Hi question on the curse's i am running Vulnerability in my chest i was thinking of taking the Diabolist as a spectre will both curses be applied or just one of them? if so it will be pointless to run one of them thanks

also which spectre gives rallying cry?
Last edited by AngusKhanTheGreat on Jan 8, 2020, 1:47:55 AM
"
Skinnefjes wrote:
I tried asking a question yesterday, but the forumpost moves pages so fast!

Should spectres be resummoned in a high level zone after being aquired from the act zones?

I remember this being a thing with another summoner build i played a while back.

Nope. Spectres got reworked recently so they are persistent now, and they scale from the gem level, not the area level they were summoned in. So go to Act 1 and summon away if you want, won't make any difference :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info