3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
"
Eshyahin wrote:
How are you guys getting 2B/2G sockets in Alberon's Warpath? I've dumped a fuckton of chromatics in to no avail, what's the most efficient way to crafting bench it for the highest outcome of 2G/2B?

"vorici trick"

1) Craft your boots two socket

2) Craft 2 blue

3) Craft 3 sockets if you get a green keep if not craft back to 2 sockets and keep trying till you get green. Same for the fourth socket.

You can also try

1) Craft boots two socket

2) Craft at least 2 green sockets( if you have)

3) Craft 3 sockets (since alberons is str int item more chance of landing a blue/red socket).

4) repeat for 4th socket.
Last edited by korbenc on Jan 7, 2020, 4:13:06 PM
So which auras should we use if we run with skeleton setup?
When I put "Setup 1) Regular End-Game Setup" into POB, there's a large amount Raise Zombie damage that is coming from "DPS inc. Poison" but I can't find where the poison damage comes from, any leads?

Thanks in advance, you've all been very helpful.
Pretty sure the poison damage is "bleed", correct me if im wrong.
"
Cyrom wrote:
Pretty sure the poison damage is "bleed", correct me if im wrong.

I think I found where it's coming from. Spirit Offering adds "Physical damage as Extra Chaos Damage"

"

However, Added Chaos Damage will increase the damage of Poison because it increases the base damage, which is used to calculate poison damage.

Does that sound like that might be it?
The budget gear looks rather expensive. Do traders buy up the gear for popular builds and jack up the prices?
All the prices have increased drastically indeed, Not sure about ur theorie about ppl buying stuff to jack up the price but necro is the most played class this season so these kind of items are Very popular and wanted.
According to poe.ninja, last league 42% played necro and this league it is 29%. I didn't play this build last league so I don't know what prices were like then.
Hey there, I'm really enjoying this build. However I have problems with Sirus at the moment. AL 8 seems not possible with my current state of gear is that correct?

I don't really know where to upgrade next, could you give me some advice?

POB:
https://pastebin.com/L0uyi94j
Well, Today I done sirus (awake 7)

I can say you can finish it without the crafted weapon (i'm just a noob and loose when he was a 10% hp...)

It's a incredible build, clear fast map (insane dmg with the crafted weapon), incredible tanky (currently 12k hp with buff, playing skeleton)

I thinks I will stick with this build now :P (I love TD so the blight with this build is so juicy :P)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info