3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
If that is your first char in POE you will do fine.
Most ppl first char is complete shit:D
You will need 2 Efficient training jewels to get to 1000+

Also grab this node here for 70 str
http://prntscr.com/qkjdra

Also in second weapon set put gems to level. Spectres, zombies etc....

Awesome, thanks for the help, those nodes will help a lot! So it's good to level up the other gems again? I'll do this!
This is my second build, I made an Arc build before this, which is good but after progressing a bit it lacks a lot in damage, so I decided to try this one, and it's amazing.

Makes sense about the Efficient training jewels, but it's so expensive, I'll need to build more currency haha, thanks man!
"
Naragi wrote:
reposting to try and get some guidance on jewels.

Could we get some more information about jewels? I think most players like myself are unable to afford watcher's eye and emperor's majesty. Do we just put in similar jewels to the rare one listed? Are the important stats "minions leech #% of damage as life" and "Minions have #% chance to Blind on Hit with Attacks"? I assume leech is to keep your zombies alive. What makes chance to blind so good? Are there any alternatives I should look for in rares jewels?

Minion leech is the big.one. That will keep your zombies alive.
Is it possible to use skeletons on the boots? i dont like cyclone actually,if so which gems do i use?
"
Cyrom wrote:
So PoB shows that Impale Support only does 2k dps more then Minion damage Support (both with dread banner) Can someone explain to me why Impale Support is supposed to be better then Minion Damage Support other then the 2j dps befor i start chroming my weapon for a green socket.

Thanks in advance.

Are you using regular POB or the fork of POB? Only the fork shows true Impale numbers.
"
iDreizor wrote:
Is it possible to use skeletons on the boots? i dont like cyclone actually,if so which gems do i use?

Try 6L skellies in chest and 4L auras in boots.

Yes, i am saying that i can summon 4 but cant get 2 of each. eather carnage and 1 host or 2 carnage and 2 host.
and i am using "A" key to target it but when i summon fourth, it just summon something else that its around.
Anyone else have the same issue?

check your key assignments that let you target a corpse. hold the key down, hover your mouse over the bodies until the nameplate at the top shows the one you want to make a spectre. Keep the button held down, and press the raise summon button while still holding down the corpse targetting key.
How are you guys getting 2B/2G sockets in Alberon's Warpath? I've dumped a fuckton of chromatics in to no avail, what's the most efficient way to crafting bench it for the highest outcome of 2G/2B?
@Brunowa i am using the Fork PoB
"
iDreizor wrote:

I'm not sure you are understanding what cyclone does in this build. I thought it was silly as well cause i prefer flame dash as my movement gem...however once i tried it I realized what its doing with the suggested setup is constantly casting desecrate, then spirit offering over and over again. with the ascendency you chose that gives you the spirit offering buff you are regenerating your ES at about 25-30% of your max ES every second you cyclone. (in addition to your zombies also getting large ES regen, effectively making them immortal as long as you are cycloning. also in addition to holding down the cyclone key, you can also hit bone armor and phase run which gives you and your minions extra defenses and health buffer.

Since this build doesnt have your ES block chaos damage its not like it makes you immortal. you can still be one-shot with a big hit or bleeding if you arent careful (or if you get frozen which breaks you out of cyclone). What you basically do is cyclone around, when you see something big to kill, hang a bit at a distance and cyclone around as your zombies surround and hit the target. dont get into meele range. This is also why the OP loves his movement speed buffs. they let you cyclone faster around the map.
"
Eshyahin wrote:
How are you guys getting 2B/2G sockets in Alberon's Warpath? I've dumped a fuckton of chromatics in to no avail, what's the most efficient way to crafting bench it for the highest outcome of 2G/2B?

Wasnt hard for me, but if you are having trouble, then get at least two blues and try to get a voraci 1-3 white socket bench.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info