3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

i don't understand how i can get 5 spectre without boot or body armor. I've got 3 from lv 25 gem 1 from passive. am i missisng something or they changed something in game after this guide?
"
In the process of leveling my gems to 20/20

What's the priority in gem quality?

Check on page 83. I asked same question and Brunowa provided clear guidance which gems to prioritize getting quality on. Also - use the vendor recipe to get 20% quality. Using game cutter’s prism is ultimately slower and more expensive.
"
ares4918 wrote:
i don't understand how i can get 5 spectre without boot or body armor. I've got 3 from lv 25 gem 1 from passive. am i missisng something or they changed something in game after this guide?

This is answered in the FAQ and that is on page 1. Is it too much to ask people to look at the first page of a guide now ?
"
adrienvictor wrote:
"
Goofio wrote:
"
adrienvictor wrote:
Hello :)

Is there anyone here that does crafting services, or could recommend one for the +2 to socketed support gems?

Or tell me if there is a fast way to get it with the syndicate.

Thanks!

You can buy weapons with Catarina's Veiled mod and unveil it yourself. Example search:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/lJVJLpcV

Or just do the Mastermind fight a few times. I think there's a prophecy that doubles the drops from Catarina, but I forget what it is.

Oh thank you tons! I did not know you could do that haha :)

Cheers!!!

The details on the prophecy and how to use with Catarina mastermind can be found on page 118 & 163. Good hunting !
i cant get 4 spectres?
"
i cant get 4 spectres?

Your characters are set to private ....
Cyclone + cwc + desecrate + spirit offering dosent work for me but why ?
"
rindomina wrote:
Cyclone + cwc + desecrate + spirit offering dosent work for me but why ?

You need Mistress of Sacrifice ascendancy
Make sure you are using a weapon that is able to cast cyclone
omg :D thanks ım learning

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info