3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Cause the Pages runs so fast and my question is a few pages behind.

How does he skilled "Death Attunement" without skilled the points to it?
I freaking suck at this league. Currently Lv.77 dying on yellow maps forget red maps, tried the 1 I had and kept getting 1 shot. Only a 5L Ornate sword 6L are too expensive to fuse and buy, 5L Elegant Ringmail and a 5L Lacquered Garb, 5L Femurs or the Saints all 5L because cant afford 6L buying or fusing myself. PS4 version of this game is a nightmare.
"
azith28 wrote:
"
iDreizor wrote:
Is it possible to use skeletons on the boots? i dont like cyclone actually,if so which gems do i use?

I'm not sure you are understanding what cyclone does in this build. I thought it was silly as well cause i prefer flame dash as my movement gem...however once i tried it I realized what its doing with the suggested setup is constantly casting desecrate, then spirit offering over and over again. with the ascendency you chose that gives you the spirit offering buff you are regenerating your ES at about 25-30% of your max ES every second you cyclone. (in addition to your zombies also getting large ES regen, effectively making them immortal as long as you are cycloning. also in addition to holding down the cyclone key, you can also hit bone armor and phase run which gives you and your minions extra defenses and health buffer.

Since this build doesnt have your ES block chaos damage its not like it makes you immortal. you can still be one-shot with a big hit or bleeding if you arent careful (or if you get frozen which breaks you out of cyclone). What you basically do is cyclone around, when you see something big to kill, hang a bit at a distance and cyclone around as your zombies surround and hit the target. dont get into meele range. This is also why the OP loves his movement speed buffs. they let you cyclone faster around the map.

Oh wow, yeah seems like i misunderstood it! Thank you :)
"
Mitrá wrote:

See FAQs in guide
"
Mitrá wrote:

Anointment with Sister Cassia using the Dyes
Thank you both of you :)
So PoB shows that Impale Support only does 2k dps more then Minion damage Support (both with dread banner) Can someone explain to me why Impale Support is supposed to be better then Minion Damage Support other then the 2k dps befor i start chroming my weapon for a green socket.

Thanks in advance.

PS using the Fork PoB so the impale dps is showed correctly.
In the process of leveling my gems to 20/20

What's the priority in gem quality?
"
Cyrom wrote:
@Brunowa i am using the Fork PoB

Right. Well they are quite similar. Not sure if POB takes into account impales -30% to Phys reduction.

I'm running it in my victarios which makes sense because of the level 30 generosity.

For Geofri's when I tested I honestly couldn't feel any difference between minion damage and impale... So again it's another personal choice really.
"
Eshyahin wrote:
How are you guys getting 2B/2G sockets in Alberon's Warpath? I've dumped a fuckton of chromatics in to no avail, what's the most efficient way to crafting bench it for the highest outcome of 2G/2B?

"vorici trick"

1) Craft your boots two socket

2) Craft 2 blue

3) Craft 3 sockets if you get a green keep if not craft back to 2 sockets and keep trying till you get green. Same for the fourth socket.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info