3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

how is everyone getting pride,dread banner, Discipline, vulnerability on with Geofri's? i have the mana reserve cluster but still am short some mana.
"
EnvyOnTheCost wrote:
how is everyone getting pride,dread banner, Discipline, vulnerability on with Geofri's? i have the mana reserve cluster but still am short some mana.

enlighten level 4
Yo guys,
i'm using Skitterbots atm and i'm not sure if they are 100% worth it.
Do they work on bosses ?

Atm i'm trying to get a lvl4 empower and better zombie gem

Does anyone have any suggestion what i could change in my gear?
thinking about changing skeletons with zombies on the main weapon
Last edited by Veeling on Jan 7, 2020, 7:46:00 PM
how does war/dread banner work? is it supposed to be left at 1 stage since we're not the ones killing stuff and minion kills don't count? and do we ever put it down or just keep it as an aura 100% of the time?
For those who balk at paying 3ex and up for a Kingmaker, but really want one for their AG, there are two methods, which cost considerably less then an outright buy off trade, and net you a Kingmaker. The first cost more but will take less time. The second is much cheaper but requires patience or good timing. Note: You CANNOT use corrupted items period.

1. Vendor recipe. Cost is between 1-2ex plus for Soul Taker axe, 2c for UNIQUE Royal skein. Orb of fusing rounds out
the ingredients. Recipe is on page 11 of this thread. This is described on page 11 of the guide. Attributes don’t
matter. The recipe changes them when a Kingmaker is formed. Take ingredients to any vendor a sell. You get a
Kingmaker In return and save 1ex at least.

2. Divination cards, Cost between 90-180c, Potentially save 2ex depending on card costs, Save 1ex at least (based on
1ex = 180c).
Nine (9) “The Soul” divination cards can be traded for a Soul Taker axe.
Once you have that plus other ingredients follow the vendor recipe, which will get you a Kingmaker. This will take
longer to obtain unless you pay more for the cards, someone sells them cheap in bulk, or someone donates to you.

Either way, the result is a Kingmaker, at a much lower cost then buying outright. And yes - you can craft these and then flip them given the prices asked in Trade, butt there are easier ways to make currency 😀

Edit: The pricing is based on Standard trade pricing. Apparently this needs to be explicitly mentioned otherwise some people’s tiny brains explode due to need to be spoon fed everything. Of course prices differ in league, SSF and HC from quoted. Deal with it and stop whining. The principle remains solid. The options above will get you something cheaper than an outright buy, where trading is an option.
Last edited by BowWizard on Jan 7, 2020, 10:06:18 PM
"
how does war/dread banner work? is it supposed to be left at 1 stage since we're not the ones killing stuff and minion kills don't count? and do we ever put it down or just keep it as an aura 100% of the time?

You never plant the banner.
anyone have a final word on what is better between impale and minion dmg support? I have the fork POB that shows impale dmg and minion damage comes out ahead in either set up with geofri's/pride or victarios/hatred.

hi, love the build so far. wondering what would be my biggest upgrade now have about 3 ex. I went with the montregruls grasp route wondering if the warstaff is that much better kinda broke atm. currently at 1300 strength with 1 brawn and 2 efficient training at 7 zombies atm

Already have level 21 zombie and level 4 empower. I'm thinking about kingsmaker mask of unstitch AG but im unsure. thanks
"
yungjoc wrote:

hi, love the build so far. wondering what would be my biggest upgrade now have about 3 ex. I went with the montregruls grasp route wondering if the warstaff is that much better kinda broke atm. currently at 1300 strength with 1 brawn and 2 efficient training at 7 zombies atm

Already have level 21 zombie and level 4 empower. I'm thinking about kingsmaker mask of unstitch AG but im unsure. thanks

See post just above yours I made about how to get a Kingmaker for less than asking price on trade. Might help you decide. Unfortunately no such trick i'm aware of for MotSD.
Anyone know how to farm the minion attack and cast speed bench mod? I have 0 ranks in it and been playing for a while.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info