3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Kobalk wrote:
"
Railken wrote:
Anyone try playing with the hungry loop? 5L skellies or 5L spectres?

I made one yesterday to link with a 21/23 skeletons, I think it's a really interesting option when you don't know what secondary ring to equip.

I made one today. It's awesome for bossing. Every metamorph dies in 1-4 sec.

Running auras.
Hey guys, I'm a new PoE player, this is my first league, so I'm still learning some stuff.
I'm really enjoying this build, very good damage and fun to play, but I'm feeling a bit weak, maybe because I don't have 1000 strength.
And I have a question about that, currently I'm at lvl 74 with 664 str, and I really don't know how I can go to 1000 from here.
I'm following the tree from this guide, and my gear is the follow:

I know I need to improve my rings and maybe belt, but even changing this, to me seems impossible to reach 1000 str.
I also don't have any jewel in the tree yet. I appreciate any advice or help on how to reach 1000 str (or anything else to help me out haha)
Last edited by jorgepzt on Jan 7, 2020, 3:20:28 PM
"
jorgepzt wrote:
Hey guys, I'm a new PoE player, this is my first league, so I'm still learning some stuff.
I'm really enjoying this build, very good damage and fun to play, but I'm feeling a bit weak, maybe because I don't have 1000 strength.
And I have a question about that, currently I'm at lvl 74 with 664 str, and I really don't know how I can go to 1000 from here.
I'm following the tree from this guide, and my gear is the follow:

I know I need to improve my rings and maybe belt, but even changing this, to me seems impossible to reach 1000 str.
I also don't have any jewel in the tree yet. I appreciate any advice or help on how to reach 1000 str (or anything else to help me out haha)

If that is your first char in POE you will do fine.
Most ppl first char is complete shit:D
You will need 2 Efficient training jewels to get to 1000+

Also grab this node here for 70 str
http://prntscr.com/qkjdra

Also in second weapon set put gems to level. Spectres, zombies etc....
Last edited by coldyl on Jan 7, 2020, 3:11:22 PM
Where does lethal pride go exactly?
nevermind :)
Last edited by Aldora_the_Summoner on Jan 7, 2020, 3:11:19 PM
How are you guys getting 2B/2G sockets in Alberon's Warpath? I've dumped a fuckton of chromatics in to no avail...
reposting to try and get some guidance on jewels.

Could we get some more information about jewels? I think most players like myself are unable to afford watcher's eye and emperor's majesty. Do we just put in similar jewels to the rare one listed? Are the important stats "minions leech #% of damage as life" and "Minions have #% chance to Blind on Hit with Attacks"? I assume leech is to keep your zombies alive. What makes chance to blind so good? Are there any alternatives I should look for in rares jewels?
Guys because my enlighten is only lvl 3 with all the buffs up i get 18 mana to use but my flame dash is 23 mana. any Easy fix to get this going until i get currency to buy englighten lvl 4??

PS: in the link i am missing PRIDE socketed in the chest. but i am using it

Thank you

Hi all!

It is a newbie question and probably a re, but I did not read through 500 pages so I'm going to ask it. Every skill tree goes for Cruel Preparation (+5% all res), but now in 3.9.1 it gives 25% movement speed reduction on minions. I think that's not exactly what we want, right? What should I pick instead?

- An Enthusiastic Amateur
So PoB shows that Impale Support only does 2k dps more then Minion damage Support (both with dread banner) Can someone explain to me why Impale Support is supposed to be better then Minion Damage Support other then the 2j dps befor i start chroming my weapon for a green socket.

Thanks in advance.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info