3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Railken wrote:
Anyone try playing with the hungry loop? 5L skellies or 5L spectres?

I made one yesterday to link with a 21/23 skeletons, I think it's a really interesting option when you don't know what secondary ring to equip.

"
Goofio wrote:
"
adrienvictor wrote:
Hello :)

Is there anyone here that does crafting services, or could recommend one for the +2 to socketed support gems?

Or tell me if there is a fast way to get it with the syndicate.

Thanks!

You can buy weapons with Catarina's Veiled mod and unveil it yourself. Example search:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/lJVJLpcV

Or just do the Mastermind fight a few times. I think there's a prophecy that doubles the drops from Catarina, but I forget what it is.

Oh thank you tons! I did not know you could do that haha :)

Cheers!!!
"
Zly1 wrote:
"
BopMajster wrote:
"
Naragi wrote:

To get 4 specters you need a lvl 21 gem in your helmet which then gets boosted to 25 and gives you the 4th. You can run with 3 though. 2x carnaage and 1x host works.

i can own 4. I have lvl 17 gem, +1 from death attunement and +1 from

So i can have 4 but i cant summon 2x Carnage Chieftans and 2x Host Chieftans.
When i summon fourth, it summon me another minion, which is around chieftan.

Are you saying you can summon 4 but cant get 2 of each or are you saying you should be able to summon 4 but can only get 3?

If its first, you need to use "A" key to target specific corpses on ground when summoning

Yes, i am saying that i can summon 4 but cant get 2 of each. eather carnage and 1 host or 2 carnage and 2 host.
and i am using "A" key to target it but when i summon fourth, it just summon something else that its around.
Anyone else have the same issue?
Thanks for the Amazing Guide :)

I still got a Question (Guess anyone else could answer that too, i think), i played a bit now and then but im not THAT into it, especially the Skill Tree and here´s what im asking:

I looked at your POB Link for the 3rd Setup ( https://pastebin.com/5F4Lh16T ) and you/he got skilled "Death Attunement" but no other Points to it, so it has to be a Skill provided by an Item or something? But i just cant find it, maybe someone could tell me that?

Thanks a lot and keep up your good work.
"
Wicifor wrote:
"
adreeasa wrote:
So how are you guys dealing with the Phoenix ? If you do not kill him in 5 seconds he just wipes the floor with all your minions with his uber aoe.....Not even Sirus does that.

Convocation and support with meat shield

Watch my latest speed test video which shows 2 Phoenix runs.

When he's about to blast simply move to bottom corner like I do. It's very easy.

Note that I was running speed setup so I'm less defensive. With Geofri's you can often rank it.

https://youtu.be/tHXGKzmZeNc
"
theta40 wrote:
In the build guide you use Pride, but in the video you're running hatred. I'm using zombies with impale/dread banner, so I'm assuming Pride is better for me? What are the pros and cons of Pride vs. Hatred?

Pride is in the regulsr setup.

I run with the speed setup which uses hatred because we wear victarios influence.
Question for those you have made Hungry Loop rings for your minion....does quality matter for the support rings you're feeding it?

Thank you!
17/04/2021 https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3082616/page/1
"We tell people that Path of Exile league starts are a fair playing field for everyone, and we need to actually make sure that is the reality."

A BLATANT LIE by the HMFIIC.
Perhaps GGG should consider a leadership change.
"
I'm having a real difficult time in t13+ maps, any suggestions for gems/gear upgrades please.

You are way too dispersed. either drop skeletons and go full zombies + auras or drop auras and put zombies in weapons and skeles in chest. follow the guide where to put your stuff too, i think your losing a lot by the misplacements.
"
Question for those you have made Hungry Loop rings for your minion....does quality matter for the support rings you're feeding it?

Thank you!

Quality does not get absorbed, so just level 20 will transfer to the ring.

This is what i got so far, what would be the best upgrade to focus on next?
Currently sitting at 900ish str, tearing through white/yellow maps easily.

Newb question: Should i resummon spectres in a highlevel zone after i have picked them up from the low lvl act zones?

Any help is greatly appriciated, thanks :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info