3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
adreeasa wrote:
So how are you guys dealing with the Phoenix ? If you do not kill him in 5 seconds he just wipes the floor with all your minions with his uber aoe.....Not even Sirus does that.

Convocation and support with meat shield
Hey guys,

Loving this build. Some of the most fun I've had in PoE. Trying to decide where to go next in terms of upgrades. I have about 10ex to spend. Do I get the watchers eye to cap chaos res (at 31 right now with no flasks up) or go for the lvl 4 empower + lvl 21 raise zombie and get my zombies to level 30 or something else entirely? I'm using the budget AG and I'm just a little over 1200 str. This is in Metamorph.

Hello :)

Is there anyone here that does crafting services, or could recommend one for the +2 to socketed support gems?

Or tell me if there is a fast way to get it with the syndicate.

Thanks!
Anyone try playing with the hungry loop? 5L skellies or 5L spectres?
Guys , help me , Is it worth overpaying for Level 20 Aspect of the Avian Skill on weapon?
"
adrienvictor wrote:
Hello :)

Is there anyone here that does crafting services, or could recommend one for the +2 to socketed support gems?

Or tell me if there is a fast way to get it with the syndicate.

Thanks!

You can buy weapons with Catarina's Veiled mod and unveil it yourself. Example search:

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/lJVJLpcV

Or just do the Mastermind fight a few times. I think there's a prophecy that doubles the drops from Catarina, but I forget what it is.
"
X-fight wrote:
Guys , help me , Is it worth overpaying for Level 20 Aspect of the Avian Skill on weapon?

If your weapon has a free suffix, you can beast craft it yourself for like 10-15c.
"
X-fight wrote:

I am not an expert but I would say if your running skellies and not auras and have the mana to spare, why not?

If you running auras you wont have the mana for it

Also if you are interested in trying the version with saqawal chest then it could be worth it

Just depends or your playstyle
Skitterbots VS Flesh&stone + banner?
Selling lethal pride 20% inc str / fortif etc.Send me an offer or pvt msg at forum.Gl.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info