3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

So how are you guys dealing with the Phoenix ? If you do not kill him in 5 seconds he just wipes the floor with all your minions with his uber aoe.....Not even Sirus does that.
Could we get some more information about jewels? I think most players like myself are unable to afford watcher's eye and emperor's majesty. Do we just put in similar jewels to the rare one listed? Are the important stats "minions leech #% of damage as life" and "Minions have #% chance to Blind on Hit with Attacks"? I assume leech is to keep your zombies alive. What makes chance to blind so good? Are there any alternatives I should look for in rares jewels?

Thanks for any replies!
In the build guide you use Pride, but in the video you're running hatred. I'm using zombies with impale/dread banner, so I'm assuming Pride is better for me? What are the pros and cons of Pride vs. Hatred?
is it me or you cant have 2x Carnage Chieftans and 2x Host Chieftans.
Eather way i can have only 2x carnage and 1x host or 1x carnage and 2x host.
Can anyone summon 2x carnage and 2x host?
Whats do you guys suggest me to use then? (i start with maps)
"
BopMajster wrote:

To get 4 specters you need a lvl 21 gem in your helmet which then gets boosted to 25 and gives you the 4th. You can run with 3 though. 2x carnaage and 1x host works.
"
I'm having a real difficult time in t13+ maps, any suggestions for gems/gear upgrades please.

You're wasting your second 6-link, put cyclone in boots/gloves and have zombies and skeletons in their respective 6-links, like this:

Ok I have never done any real end game crafting in POE. I've done links manually up to 5 link and obviously socket color changes and rolled flasks but beyond that crafting is a little wild to me. I found this the other day:

Would this be a good base to try to craft from? if so what am i looking at to have to invest to get it to the end result?
"
Naragi wrote:
"
BopMajster wrote:

To get 4 specters you need a lvl 21 gem in your helmet which then gets boosted to 25 and gives you the 4th. You can run with 3 though. 2x carnaage and 1x host works.

i can own 4. I have lvl 17 gem, +1 from death attunement and +1 from

So i can have 4 but i cant summon 2x Carnage Chieftans and 2x Host Chieftans.
When i summon fourth, it summon me another minion, which is around chieftan.
Last edited by BopMajster on Jan 7, 2020, 1:02:18 PM
"
Ohtee wrote:
"
I'm having a real difficult time in t13+ maps, any suggestions for gems/gear upgrades please.

You're wasting your second 6-link, put cyclone in boots/gloves and have zombies and skeletons in their respective 6-links, like this:

As Ohtee said its a gem problem. You should be crushing 13's with your gear. you can either put skellies as mentioned or auras if you prefer in your chest. Both are detailed in the end game gear section with skelly gems in text and aura gems socketed in gear picture.
"
BopMajster wrote:
"
Naragi wrote:
"
BopMajster wrote:

i can own 4. I have lvl 17 gem, +1 from death attunement and +1 from

So i can have 4 but i cant summon 2x Carnage Chieftans and 2x Host Chieftans.
When i summon fourth, it summon me another minion, which is around chieftan.

Are you saying you can summon 4 but cant get 2 of each or are you saying you should be able to summon 4 but can only get 3?

If its first, you need to use "A" key to target specific corpses on ground when summoning

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info