3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Rex_Banner wrote:

Hey,

Goofio mentioned you in a post on page 413 regarding weapon crafting method, I must've missed that post. Care to let me know what steps were taken for crafting? Or did Goofio pretty much outline it?

Thanks!
so i've been following this guide and now i'm 86 and i cant seem to find lvl 100 skill tree anywhere in this guide.
"
ssampiseth wrote:
so i've been following this guide and now i'm 86 and i cant seem to find lvl 100 skill tree anywhere in this guide.

Check the path of building link
I'm searching for a weapon upgrade and have a quick question. Is the Grants Level 20 Aspect of the Avian Skill worth the higher cost?
I'm trying out the build. Cyclone is grayed out for me and I can't figure out why.
"
0sync0 wrote:
I'm trying out the build. Cyclone is grayed out for me and I can't figure out why.

are you using a weapon that can use cyclone?
Just killed Sirius L8, died once but it was a dumb misstake made by me :) Really enjoying the build. And i still have alot to upgrade gear wise. I had 13 zombies, 3 spectres and the budget AG. Nothing of my minions died during the fight.

This is my current gear :)
"
yungjoc wrote:
"
0sync0 wrote:

are you using a weapon that can use cyclone?

No. Thanks.
Anyone know where can i change my gear to put chaos res, because i always die to alhezmin, that freaking shit so annoying. this is my gear.

should i change my ring and boot to have chaos res?
I'm having a real difficult time in t13+ maps, any suggestions for gems/gear upgrades please.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info