3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

"
Rex_Banner wrote:
I did look. With 2 5links you are no where near 50ex.

The 5l unique staff goes for 1.5ex, 5l Geofri another 1.5-2ex (budget guide shows a 6link btw, so now you're pulling 5l out of nowhere), Astramentis is 6ex, the unique jewels alone are 5ex. Gloves at least 1ex. Rumis and Baron are about 45c each--just that stuff alone is ballpark 24ex, might be short of 50 but you get the picture. Really what am I missing? How the hell is that budget?
"
Eshyahin wrote:
"
Rex_Banner wrote:

The 5l unique staff goes for 1.5ex, 5l Geofri another 1.5-2ex (budget guide shows a 6link btw, so now you're pulling 5l out of nowhere), Astramentis is 6ex, the unique jewels alone are 5ex. Gloves at least 1ex. Rumis and Baron are about 45c each--just that stuff alone is ballpark 24ex, might be short of 50 but you get the picture. Really what am I missing? How the hell is that budget?

But you understand that you don't need to start with 6link? Use your brain please
"
Eshyahin wrote:
"
Rex_Banner wrote:

Like I said prices are SC and you exaggerated all prices you listed except the jewels. Staff for example is 30c not 1.5 ex. Just buy the staff for 5c and buy a jewellers touch for 24. Budget guide clearly shows 5 linked staff and the chest has only 5 gems in it. Honestly if you would buy a 5linked saff for 1.5 ex when jewellers touch is 25c and the item is 5c the problem seems to be you not the guide.
Hence why I posted the price for 5l. Seems like everyone is misunderstanding and being just generally rude and unhelpful instead of actually making budget suggestions. Really awesome.
lol u are a shittalker xD

goefris 5l is 24C (14 0 link.. 5 link prophecy 10c)
astra 6 ex? wtf are u talking :D its 120C actualy
queens escape 20C + prophecy

and u can farm red maps with this alone ... baron is also under 20c
"
rotheee wrote:
lol u are a shittalker xD

goefris 5l is 24C (14 0 link.. 5 link prophecy 10c)
astra 6 ex? wtf are u talking :D its 120C actualy
queens escape 20C + prophecy

and u can farm red maps with this alone ... baron is also under 20c

I'm not talking shit, I'm frustrated because I can't find this magical 120c astray of which you speak and I've been searching nonstop.
"
Eshyahin wrote:
Hence why I posted the price for 5l. Seems like everyone is misunderstanding and being just generally rude and unhelpful instead of actually making budget suggestions. Really awesome.

I mean you weren't exactly nice either what did you expect? Don't know how much more helpful I could have been than telling you how to get a 5 linked staff for 30c instead of 1,5ex. Anyways I am back to playing. Same for astramentis btw just buy a 90 str. amu for 50c and skill 2 dex nodes if you are planning on running with haste.
ohh u are playing hc .. sry i dont know hc eco

hello any upgrade tips for me got ag the items that recommend here but because of southbound it doesnt kill any minions my resist capped with spirit offering when i use flesh offering i use taste of hate for cold res cap
Last edited by GittiGeldi on Jan 7, 2020, 9:40:00 AM
"
Rex_Banner wrote:
"
Eshyahin wrote:

I mean you weren't exactly nice either what did you expect? Don't know how much more helpful I could have been than telling you how to get a 5 linked staff for 30c instead of 1,5ex. Anyways I am back to playing. Same for astramentis btw just buy a 90 str. amu for 50c and skill 2 dex nodes if you are planning on running with haste.

Well thanks, I still feel I didn't really exaggerate the other prices for example the cheapest Geofri I could find was 25c and the prophecy is another 25c. Guess I was just looking for suggestions like that one for the amulet but we're still talking many exalted altogether. Ah well..

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info