3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Which gems would be best for a hungry loop ring for 5l skellies?
"
Eshyahin wrote:
"Can do T15 on a few chaos" my ass... the gear in your budget section alone costs more than 50 exalts (MHC).. how about posting an ACTUAL budget section.

You must be doing something very very wrong while looking for gear on the tradesite if you think the gear in the budget section costs 50ex.

edit: Didn't read properly. Didn't see the hc still not 50 ex though. But ya the prices are based on SC.
Last edited by Rex_Banner on Jan 7, 2020, 8:34:11 AM
"
Rex_Banner wrote:
"
Eshyahin wrote:
"Can do T15 on a few chaos" my ass... the gear in your budget section alone costs more than 50 exalts (MHC).. how about posting an ACTUAL budget section.

You must be doing something very very wrong while looking for gear on the tradesite if you think the gear in the budget section costs 50ex.

edit: Didn't read properly. Didn't see the hc still not 50 ex though. But ya the prices are based on SC.

Dude I'm not exaggerating. The Efficient Training jewels alone are 2.5ex each. Maybe try looking at it yourself before you come at me with that crap.
"
Eshyahin wrote:
"
Rex_Banner wrote:
"
Eshyahin wrote:

Dude I'm not exaggerating. The Efficient Training jewels alone are 2.5ex each. Maybe try looking at it yourself before you come at me with that crap.

I did look. With 2 5links you are no where near 50ex.
"
coldyl wrote:

i made this and im happy with it

i did no melee splash since i want single target.
they wreck bosses
You can grab Efficient Training 21 str for 60 C.
Granted you will need to invest a bit of time on site. You don't need a perfect one 24
"
rotheee wrote:
"
coldyl wrote:

i made this and im happy with it

i did no melee splash since i want single target.
they wreck bosses

Looks good. I will try it out. Thank you.
"
coldyl wrote:
You can grab Efficient Training 21 str for 60 C.
Granted you will need to invest a bit of time on site. You don't need a perfect one 24

We're talking hardcore here. The cheapest one is 19 str for 2.5ex, and I've been looking for days.
"
coldyl wrote:

The guide suggests Minion damage, meele physical damage, ruthless, and feeding frenzy. (Working on this myself, tho i have no idea how im going to keep my resistances up).
Why not Utmost Might instead of Might and Physique? Lose 3 points, spend 3 points, gain loadsa strength.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info