3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

how do u manage the lethal pride .. i bought one .. used all my divines (10) and sold this shit xD
"
rotheee wrote:
how do u manage the lethal pride .. i bought one .. used all my divines (10) and sold this shit xD

i used about 20divines. atm i have 5% str, 20% armour and 10% reduced extra damage from critical strikes
"
rotheee wrote:

Last league, after 1 div, I got 5% str +some other good stuff(like 40% fire resist, Life), then I listened to forum advise and tried to divine it better..after 40! divined I still couldn't get a better roll then the first one

This league- same story got 5% str +some other good stuff(40% fire resist, armor) after 1 dive and I AM STOPPING there. My str is over 1500 and I am tired of failed and expensive gambling

A good strategy is to get 2 Lethal jewels and keep divining the worst one.
When you're done just sell the bad one

Is aspect of the avian the best thing to add to this?
Hey there...i am still pretty new with the mechanics of PoE and the Budget&Newbie Build confuses me. How do you manage to run all the Auras at the same time...like War Banner, Pride, Flesh and Stone....when i already turn on two auras i dont have enough Mana left...Need help. Or maybe i get it later...now i am just level 40.
later u will skill in reduced mana reservation and ull want an enlighten gem :)

how do u guys respawn zombies at sirius fight? (96% mana res.)

when i killed him, i had 5 zombies up in the end xD
luckily i have my ring with 5L zombies who zerged him down
Hello guys! The build is working fine, i’m running t15 maps, but i die sometimes at metamorph boss, especially when i use cyclone. I does a lot of aggro. Can you please take a look at my build, gear and give me some advise? I’m not that rich atm, only 2 exalts and 100 chaos. Thank you!

I'm in need of some advice, starting to struggle with t13 maps. Damage is dropping off and I die quite a lot, takes a while for my zombies to kill stuff which in-turn leads to them dying.
Got quite a lot of currency but no idea what to spend it on "/
https://pastebin.com/VmAcGXKw

Cheers!
"
rotheee wrote:
later u will skill in reduced mana reservation and ull want an enlighten gem :)

how do u guys respawn zombies at sirius fight? (96% mana res.)

when i killed him, i had 5 zombies up in the end xD
luckily i have my ring with 5L zombies who zerged him down

I killed Sirius L7 yesterday. Noone of my minions died. I have minion leech on gem and i spin + spam convocation all the time. And i use meathshield in zombies, AG and my spectres for bosses
"Can do T15 on a few chaos" my ass... the gear in your budget section alone costs more than 50 exalts (MHC).. how about posting an ACTUAL budget section.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info