[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Np :-)

Will you play wi next league again ?

This league spectre builds are insane. Bought the one oshabi conditional challenge as i cant get i myself in 3 trys. And i started the event and oshabi was nearly oneshot. i think max 3 sek. If i kill her i need 1 min and longer.

Yeah mate this will be my league starter next league.

I wish there was something else we could have as a staff or cast while channeling though...

My first build was a spectre... lvl 100 and 100m+ dps but too squishy for my liking. Too much investment compared to this build too...

What intelligence is a good goal with this?
"
Hemzokuken wrote:

If you're poor, you can hit 2500 int very easily (like me.)

If you have lots of currency or luck, 3600 int is a reasonable goal.

Fully min-maxed I think the record is around 4500 int.
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
Hemzokuken wrote:

Wowza I thought I had decent gear and I'm at 2400 int atm....what would I be missing? Should I be crafting the % int rings?
2500 verry easyly and poor is a big understatment. If you define poor as 30 ex then thats right. And for 3500 you need a mirror would i say. but normaly 2500 is enought for all contend exspecally with hatred build from Lingen and others.
Crafting int rings can be a big desaster. And there are things like tailwind boots, wish for death gloves, exploding corpses chest who make the life a big part easyier.

If you look optimized gear mostly lilianmarius has the best in league.
Look for experimental gear lingen is one of the best. but alone the gloves and shoes from him will go for a big amount of ex if not mirror.

So if you want a build to kill all things without effort make a spectre or a HH build.

The goal from this build was and is for me (and kel made it this in mind) that you can do nearly all contend with small budget.

The last leagues this is going out of sight a bit i think, as the gear from certain people in this thread is far away from budged. Its more super gucci.

So for me the really nice thing of this build is:

you can do nearly all contend with small budget (3 to 10 ex) but can optimize til end of league like lingen or lilianmarius (not playing til end of league) (100 to 1000 ex)
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
Hemzokuken wrote:

Wowza I thought I had decent gear and I'm at 2400 int atm....what would I be missing? Should I be crafting the % int rings?

Your gear is more then decent. Alone the amulet is something i am dreaming about.

But your tree is a big desaster for me :-) I think with the standard tree who most people use (like mine, brecken, lilianmarius lingen is spezial) you would have easyli 200 int more. I am now at 2670 and look at my gear. No inc int on helmet (15 trys failed) no inc attr. amu (6 trys failed).
with that items i would have nearly 2800 int.

I think with the only 2 split peronaltiy 4500 is imposible and 3600 til 4000 is nearly the max with extrem budget.
Last edited by ichbinwerichbi on Sep 6, 2020, 4:37:50 AM
"
I think with the only 2 split peronaltiy 4500 is imposible and 3600 til 4000 is nearly the max with extrem budget.

With no curses / Vaal RF i managed to get up to this:

https://i.imgur.com/YbiN8GX.png

4587 intelligence, only two split personality. So it is definitely possible ;)
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
Froziph wrote:

I mean, depends whether you care about the ES at all. i86 is needed for best ES mods.

How to hit int+%int post harvest? Just those two mods.. essence of spite spam?

See around page 185. Alt spam for T1 ES and int. Regal, then crusaders to try to hit % int (50% chance as I recall.) Then craft 6% more. Getting high total ES on the armor is the challenge.

Deafening essence of spite would seem to be very annoying as you'd have to buy a LOT of it. Check out the poe crafter guide (I forgot the URL) for the actual probabilies.

I wasn't asking. I was answering :P..

and you are thinking of http://craftofexile.com/ :)
Last edited by Froziph on Sep 6, 2020, 7:43:44 AM
Lmao what's wrong with my tree? I'm only following the build tree. :P

I changed some gear up and have hit 2.7k int now.

Please tell me what I can do better. :)
"
Froziph wrote:
"

With no curses / Vaal RF i managed to get up to this:

https://i.imgur.com/YbiN8GX.png

4587 intelligence, only two split personality. So it is definitely possible ;)

Lol. I dont know how you get this gear and the jewels. Thats better then lilian this league. But your gear will be imposible following leagues. so gz to nearly impossible gear.

How did you get this amulet. I tried nearly 30 differnt amulets and all bricked.
"
Froziph wrote:
"
Froziph wrote:

I mean, depends whether you care about the ES at all. i86 is needed for best ES mods.

How to hit int+%int post harvest? Just those two mods.. essence of spite spam?

I wasn't asking. I was answering :P..

Lol that sure looked like two questions to me and not two answers!

"
Froziph wrote:

and you are thinking of http://craftofexile.com/ :)

Right, thanks for the reminder. And that amulet is the finest WI amulet I have ever seen. Well done crafting that.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info