[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Hemzokuken wrote:
I didn't ask about just % lol I asked how to get flat and % on the same chest. More so without harvest.

On a good note just picked up a 40% faster recharge and 30 es gained on hit with discipline watchers jewel for 4 ex..

Slam it on a chest with flat int.
"
LiNGeN wrote:
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
I didn't ask about just % lol I asked how to get flat and % on the same chest. More so without harvest.

On a good note just picked up a 40% faster recharge and 30 es gained on hit with discipline watchers jewel for 4 ex..

Is it better off having a lower ilvl to do this? Like ilvl79 or what ilvl base would you want?
Last edited by Hemzokuken on Sep 3, 2020, 10:44:13 PM
Disregard....chaos spammed with a 2ex ilvl 100 base and hit t3 int and a couple t1 def then slammed crusader orb for t2 % int.

Chest has 750 es and equipping takes me from 3866 es to 7900 es at lvl 70 lmao
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
"
LiNGeN wrote:
"
Hemzokuken wrote:

Is it better off having a lower ilvl to do this? Like ilvl79 or what ilvl base would you want?

I mean, depends whether you care about the ES at all. i86 is needed for best ES mods.

How to hit int+%int post harvest? Just those two mods.. essence of spite spam?
"
Froziph wrote:

I mean, depends whether you care about the ES at all. i86 is needed for best ES mods.

How to hit int+%int post harvest? Just those two mods.. essence of spite spam?

See around page 185. Alt spam for T1 ES and int. Regal, then crusaders to try to hit % int (50% chance as I recall.) Then craft 6% more. Getting high total ES on the armor is the challenge.

Deafening essence of spite would seem to be very annoying as you'd have to buy a LOT of it. Check out the poe crafter guide (I forgot the URL) for the actual probabilies.
Last edited by Graiaule on Sep 4, 2020, 5:21:58 AM
Best for me worked with fossil craft and crusader slam. But int normaly dont care on the chest as es and inc int is essentiell.

As a side note.

Was hard this league for me but managed to reach 36 challenges again with this char. Thx a lot to lingen, who helped me with sirus a lot and give some nice tipps to craft. Also it dosent work :-(.

Between leagues i play my best char to get it perhaps one time in the future to 100. I have no gucci gear but its ok.

If someone in this thread dont play std and would give some gucci gear (best will be a amulet with inc att and inc int boots with tailwind and 35 ms as i have only "normal" gear for this slots) i can give some nice race rewards. Currency i dont have so much in std as i always try to get good gear (what never really works).

but i have some alt art maligaros from race and wi staff and other stuff.

I someone is collect something like this and would give me some gucci gear for it, that would be relly nice. :-)

thx
Last edited by ichbinwerichbi on Sep 5, 2020, 10:47:09 AM
So I just made the awakened amulet.....

Got the 2 bases and slammed. Hit all 3 mods max roll! WOW

9% attributes
12% int
1% damage per 15 int
Lol

so many lucky people.

got also 2 bases and got int and attr but never slamt dmg per int :-(

Also tryed to get inc int on helmet tryed 7 times with remove add and never got int.
I know i could take a base with smaller int but such a helmet i have in std.
So harvest dont give me ONE good craft. Over 500 crafts and only medicore or shit happens.
Last edited by ichbinwerichbi on Sep 5, 2020, 12:17:44 PM
"
Lol

so many lucky people.

got also 2 bases and got int and attr but never slamt dmg per int :-(

Also tryed to get inc int on helmet tryed 7 times with remove add and never got int.
I know i could take a base with smaller int but such a helmet i have in std.
So harvest dont give me ONE good craft. Over 500 crafts and only medicore or shit happens.

lol sorry mate I've gotten super lucky this leage...hitting +1 to socketed gems corrupt on a 50ex spectre shield haha

Next league I will be all out of rng though..
Np :-)

Will you play wi next league again ?

This league spectre builds are insane. Bought the one oshabi conditional challenge as i cant get i myself in 3 trys. And i started the event and oshabi was nearly oneshot. i think max 3 sek. If i kill her i need 1 min and longer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info