[3.20] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

Now tree looks perfect. And 3500 int with this tree and your items is high end. :-)
Gz. With this items you kill nearly all things without stress
So I've just realised how easy this build will be to gear next league..

Staff - farm act 6 western forest for 5 X cards and guaranteed whispering ice staff

Chest - fossil spam until you get 51+ int with a decent es roll using dense fossils, then slam crusaders orb for 1/3 chance at % int (if don't hit rinse repeat or just alt spam till you hit T1 % int)

Helm - probably easiest thing to make with ilvl76-79 guaranteed so just hit an essence for 51+ int and slam hunters orb for guaranteed int%

Gloves - nothing special but es here so fossil spam on fingerless silk gloves

Boots - stampede uniques will be cheap on trade

Belt - cyclopian uniques will be cheap on trade

Amulet - use either crusader base with % int or shaper base with 1% damage per 15 int and slam together for guaranteed 1% damage per 15 int and T1 % int when you get an awakened orb (sweet if you hit % attributes on re-roll but no biggie if you don't)

Rings - dense fossil spam for int and es then slap with crusader orb for % es

Not too hard ...... Min/max from there!

Easiest build to gear I've played this league.
Last edited by Hemzokuken on Sep 7, 2020, 8:20:10 PM
-> Staff - farm act 6 western forest for 5 X cards and guaranteed whispering ice staff

i think it would be cheaper/faster to get it from trade for like 1c-3c
At league start within the first few hours??
"
Hemzokuken wrote:

Based on past experience, it will take you far less time to just buy a staff than to attempt to farm it in Act 6. The card doesn't drop very often.

Except for the SSF folks, every single person here who plays this as a league starter hoards his chaos and has an active search for a staff they can afford.

Last league, the staves started appearing at around hour five iirc.
Oh ok...and what is our BIS ring? Opal ring?

I just made two...one ring has 95% increased cold damage alone lmao view my character and tell me what you think (Hit es and es% on both rings)
Last edited by Hemzokuken on Sep 8, 2020, 2:19:05 AM
"
Graiaule wrote:
"
Hemzokuken wrote:

Based on past experience, it will take you far less time to just buy a staff than to attempt to farm it in Act 6. The card doesn't drop very often.

Except for the SSF folks, every single person here who plays this as a league starter hoards his chaos and has an active search for a staff they can afford.

Last league, the staves started appearing at around hour five iirc.

I spent hours in that forest in SSF Delirium without a single card. The mob density sucks and it gets quite boring too. If being very fast to maps and if Burial Chambers/Spider Forest is low tier next league it will be easier to get the Incantations there.

"
Hemzokuken wrote:
Amulet - use either crusader base with % int or shaper base with 1% damage per 15 int and slam together for guaranteed 1% damage per 15 int and T1 % int when you get an awakened orb (sweet if you hit % attributes on re-roll but no biggie if you don't)

That's an option ofc, but you'd be cheaper off rolling a Crusader amulet with chaos/alteration spamming for % Int & dmg per int. Awakener orbing is usually done with % attr & % int to possibly blocked suffixes and slam prefixes.

"
Hemzokuken wrote:
Oh ok...and what is our BIS ring? Opal ring?

I just made two...one ring has 95% increased cold damage alone lmao view my character and tell me what you think (Hit es and es% on both rings)
There is no BIS ring as some will need resists, other may need ES, or damage, or another gem socket or just an int corruption.

I looked at your ring... "Increased Elemental Damage with Attack skills" only works with attack skills (cyclone). So I'm afraid it is not so impressive.
Damn ok...what about crafted suffix cold damage and the implicit on opal rings?
"
Hemzokuken wrote:
Damn ok...what about crafted suffix cold damage and the implicit on opal rings?

I will save you some time, for any BIS item look at this guy chars.
https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/lilianmarius/characters

also, look at the past chars, he gets BIS stuff every league.
Are we better off using the stampede boots instead of 35% movement speed boots? I feel like mystic talents or any other anointment like the 3% of max mana as ES would be better than what we gain from boots (58 int 200 flat es)

To give an example I have 3.5k mana atm so 3% as extra es would be like 200 flat es with 15% total es and movement speed will always be 150% when cycloning.

Edit - I tested both anointments on the boots and arcane is more beneficial than mystic talents when you're leveling and before you have upgraded to 35% movement speed boots with int.
Last edited by Hemzokuken on Sep 9, 2020, 4:34:18 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info