[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
clockerrs11 wrote:
I'm trying to craft an impact force propagator and following the guide by iklanks.

What exactly is a "hybrid phys roll"? Is it like prefix modifier "conqueror" and "emperor"? are there other examples?

a Hybrid Phys roll refers to the Mod that says "% increased Physical Damage" and "+ to Accuracy Rating". Both are in 1 Mod, thats a Hybrid

PS: i just realised there is a New Kaom Kingsmarch Unique, who gives Explody Mod to Corpses on Warcrys. SOunds pretty funky. anybody tried that yet?
Last edited by MasterK18 on Aug 17, 2024, 11:37:58 PM
"
clockerrs11 wrote:
I'm trying to craft an impact force propagator and following the guide by iklanks.

What exactly is a "hybrid phys roll"? Is it like prefix modifier "conqueror" and "emperor"? are there other examples?

correct, we are referring to the prefix that is both %inc phys and flat accuracy

https://poedb.tw/us/Two_Hand_Maces#ModifiersCalc

we want dictators as its the best prefix and we want to fracture it

its very rare
"
MasterK18 wrote:
"
clockerrs11 wrote:

a Hybrid Phys roll refers to the Mod that says "% increased Physical Damage" and "+ to Accuracy Rating". Both are in 1 Mod, thats a Hybrid

PS: i just realised there is a New Kaom Kingsmarch Unique, who gives Explody Mod to Corpses on Warcrys. SOunds pretty funky. anybody tried that yet?

i had not even seen that helm

"
Requires Level 48, 101 Str+(60-80) to maximum Life
(25-35)% increased Warcry Speed
Nearby corpses Explode when you Warcry, dealing (5-10)% of their Life as Physical Damage
Warcry Skills have (25-35)% increased Area of EffectKaom ordered the desecration of the Empire's dead.
There would be no rest or honours for the wicked.

warcry speed is nice, but we arent scaling corpse life or anything like that so its just a bit of extra bonus clear

i havent tried it myself at all
Last edited by frawrst on Aug 18, 2024, 1:09:16 AM
Yo. I have a question about skill different. I saw people are swapping between ground slam or earthshaking. Which skill is better actually and for twhat? I got also Ground slam and earthshaking. Should I use it? How it actually work? Those 2 skills are mixed and came one new skill?
https://pobb.in/TTwg_x02IPPm

Not sure what else to add to the build, guess getting a 3 passive small jewel with the pride thing so I could squeeze in warbanner?
"
creat91 wrote:
Yo. I have a question about skill different. I saw people are swapping between ground slam or earthshaking. Which skill is better actually and for twhat? I got also Ground slam and earthshaking. Should I use it? How it actually work? Those 2 skills are mixed and came one new skill?

its preference per player

regular ground slam has been used since the builds inception in 3.3 ish era when GS and vaal GS got reworked

earthshaking is more damage, more aoe and slower attack speed

you should try both and see which ones u like better and fits with your weapon and attack speed
"
GruntOfAction wrote:
https://pobb.in/TTwg_x02IPPm

Not sure what else to add to the build, guess getting a 3 passive small jewel with the pride thing so I could squeeze in warbanner?

since you took disciple of the unyielding, you could swap endurance charge on melee stun with awakaned brutality

blood of the karui is overall a pretty weak flask

overall your gear is in a good place, you can start looking at the highest investment slammers (like ben_'s on first page) to keep pushing the character

Last edited by frawrst on Aug 18, 2024, 6:25:39 PM
Hello fellow slammers

What kind of content do your guys run on your maps ?
I just tried Expedition but I feel like the enemies are too spread out to be really effective (earthshatter is kinda close in term of range).

Any advice ?

"
Baalnazar wrote:
Hello fellow slammers

What kind of content do your guys run on your maps ?
I just tried Expedition but I feel like the enemies are too spread out to be really effective (earthshatter is kinda close in term of range).

Any advice ?

Im doing

Harbinger, Incursion, Strongboxes, Shrines and Expedition/Betrayal in Defiled Cathredal and Plateau.

Now ive switched to vault + strand and scryd defiled cath cards to strand

harbinger is always my go to for consistent currency, plus its very easy to sell exalts and anuls via currency exchange now
I'm in the middle of trying to craft an impact propagator but its quite an expensive thing to craft perfectly.

I've decided to put that to rest for a bit since funds are running quite low trying to do that. I'm looking to try to beef up my survivability in other parts of the gear in the mean time - what can anyone recommend are easy fixes to my gear?

https://pobb.in/SUnX9lRbcZX0

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info