[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
_Space_ wrote:
Hi guys,

I think i'm going crazy..

I have roughly 0.9% phys attack mana leech.
Very often i notice that there's zero mana recovery happening while enemies are falling left and right. Am I forgetting something?
I do use Brain Rattler but there should be plenty of phys damage left.

edit: the vaal ground slam seems to trigger no mana leech whatsoever??

its hard to say without pob/recording. id assume you are double hitting with a slam and only the first one hits/kills all targets

brain rattler is a great budget item but maybe it is giving alot less mana leech from phys, hard to say due to how the game rolls dmg
"
creat91 wrote:
Yo. Im trying PoE again and I choose that build. Let me know one thing. How to play this build if I have to click 3x warcry skills? Especially when playing on handheld and using controller mode xD

like others said, use auto exerts alot more liberally (drop pride) and just play it like slam slam 1 warcry leapslam with everything else auto
"
nedry wrote:
Hello, love the build used it this league and last. I'm attempting to craft the Impact Force Propagator. I was able to fracture hybrid phys. The next step though is confusing, it says to use deafening essence of contempt, but I can't use this on a magic item. What are the next steps to craft this after fracturing hybrid phys?

Sorry I've never really done in-depth expensive crafting like this so this is new to me. Thanks!

if you have fractured dictators (t1) and its a magic item, use any regal orb or similar to turn it rare

then you can contempt slam until t1 attack speed or w.e else you want
Thank you, looks good, didn't realize you could essence slam a rare, I feel like a total noob after 3000 hours lmao
Sharing my successful craft as well! Fractured it on the first try. Unfortunately didn't get lucky with any useful suffixes, but oh well. If I'm feeling frisky I could always spam more essences later.

I also do have an imprint of the magic weapon (with t1 hybrid phys) if anyone wants to buy it. Made it just to save myself time/alts in case the fracture went wrong.

"
Okshama wrote:
My recommendation would be to take advantage of autoexert to do most of your warcrying then. You are decreasing your DPS, but the quality of life would be worth it, IMO.

I check it. Looks like im not gonna get buffs like hp regen, double dmg etc from warcry effect is that correct? I dont see a reason to use that autoexe. What actually is gonna give me warcrys then?
"
creat91 wrote:
"
Okshama wrote:
My recommendation would be to take advantage of autoexert to do most of your warcrying then. You are decreasing your DPS, but the quality of life would be worth it, IMO.

I check it. Looks like im not gonna get buffs like hp regen, double dmg etc from warcry effect is that correct? I dont see a reason to use that autoexe. What actually is gonna give me warcrys then?

auto exert still gets you exerted attacks, aka double dmg from intimdating, combust proc from infernal, procing spells on battlemages

we dont *really* care about these warcry bonuses, but enduring should be manual as you think since it doesnt exert anything and we want its buff
Looking to improve any help would be greatly appreciated, the problem I'm running into is survivability in lvl 83 heists and 13+ maps

Could use some advice on how to craft the second weapon I have into a better one than my current, as well if I have the correct gems and in the correct spots

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Vxxder/characters
Last edited by Vxxder on Aug 15, 2024, 10:34:46 PM
"
Vxxder wrote:
Looking to improve any help would be greatly appreciated, the problem I'm running into is survivability in lvl 83 heists and 13+ maps

Could use some advice on how to craft the second weapon I have into a better one than my current, as well if I have the correct gems and in the correct spots

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Vxxder/characters

hi friend

buy an impact force propagator, minimum ilvl 83 and 6 linked

then follow the guide linked in the OP by iKanks

you can also just roll that same propagator with currencies like contempts if you dont have the ability to roll for fractures. the best way is physical yellow juice in harvest, or speed rerolls (i forget speed colour)

i recommend a t1/t2 attack speed roll minimum to make slams feel snappy

looking at other gears

cap chaos res as you hit red tier maps

get 100+ life roll and big attack speed roll on gloves

get % physical damage reduction on chest (and ideally 3k+ armour)

get a stygian + good jewel

get 100+ life rolls on rings amulet belt

get % max life on jewel that doesnt have it
I'm trying to craft an impact force propagator and following the guide by iklanks.

What exactly is a "hybrid phys roll"? Is it like prefix modifier "conqueror" and "emperor"? are there other examples?
Last edited by clockerrs11 on Aug 17, 2024, 9:19:56 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info