[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

Okay, I'm always hesitant to do this, because I feel like I should be able to figure out what to do to get better on my own, but I think I'm going to need to swap out a few things at the same time, and I'm just not sure which stats I should be most focused on improving.

Here's what I'm currently using, and I'd appreciate some advice from the assembled sages. I love this build.

Appreciate thoughts and feedback.
Finished most of my Gear now. It looks like this:

Weapon aint so great, but i wasted probably around 2000 chaos on Deaf Contempts to get something going, but it didnt go better then that. And the Exalt Slam hit Fire Res :D Damn

Fun LEague regardless. Fun Build, and lot of Fun. Can only recommend it :)

Sadly i cant fit in Pride into mine, i assume my Mana Handling isnt the best, but i guess that fine too. Damage is solid anyway.
"
Okshama wrote:
Okay, I'm always hesitant to do this, because I feel like I should be able to figure out what to do to get better on my own, but I think I'm going to need to swap out a few things at the same time, and I'm just not sure which stats I should be most focused on improving.

Here's what I'm currently using, and I'd appreciate some advice from the assembled sages. I love this build.

Appreciate thoughts and feedback.

hey friend, always helpful to post a pob to see all gears

things id work on

1. good annoint
2. stygian belt with good jewel
3. much better flasks, overflowing and lavingas are usually quite weak for us
4. moving from tidebreaker to a rare with a t1 attack speed roll
5. strong jewels in the 1 point jewel slots available to you
6. cluster jewels
7. capping chaos res
8. strong eldritch implicits

overall your gear is good but lots of room for improvment

Last edited by frawrst on Aug 13, 2024, 5:10:24 PM
"
MasterK18 wrote:
Finished most of my Gear now. It looks like this:

Weapon aint so great, but i wasted probably around 2000 chaos on Deaf Contempts to get something going, but it didnt go better then that. And the Exalt Slam hit Fire Res :D Damn

Fun LEague regardless. Fun Build, and lot of Fun. Can only recommend it :)

Sadly i cant fit in Pride into mine, i assume my Mana Handling isnt the best, but i guess that fine too. Damage is solid anyway.

to sneak pride in, we use the small cluster jewel with 3%x2 and 50% reservation
https://pobb.in/PUkx4JoxKDQd

Here's the POB for the low life version I've been playing. It probably has a lot of room for improvement, including the removal of the defy pain jewels but I find them fun to play with.

I sacrifice a very decent amount of life to get pride and defy pain up and running. Could probably do a lot of optimization here.

Pob has DPS jumping significantly (6m -> 7.5m) dropping faster attacks for something like ruthless or pulverise but the faster attacks just makes the build feel a lot less clunk. I'm a bit far off making one of those nice force propagator crafts but that would probably be a nice boost as well.
Last edited by Frambled on Aug 13, 2024, 6:20:41 PM
Hi guys,

I think i'm going crazy..

I have roughly 0.9% phys attack mana leech.
Very often i notice that there's zero mana recovery happening while enemies are falling left and right. Am I forgetting something?
I do use Brain Rattler but there should be plenty of phys damage left.

edit: the vaal ground slam seems to trigger no mana leech whatsoever??
Last edited by _Space_ on Aug 14, 2024, 5:40:05 AM
Yo. Im trying PoE again and I choose that build. Let me know one thing. How to play this build if I have to click 3x warcry skills? Especially when playing on handheld and using controller mode xD
My recommendation would be to take advantage of autoexert to do most of your warcrying then. You are decreasing your DPS, but the quality of life would be worth it, IMO.
Hello, love the build used it this league and last. I'm attempting to craft the Impact Force Propagator. I was able to fracture hybrid phys. The next step though is confusing, it says to use deafening essence of contempt, but I can't use this on a magic item. What are the next steps to craft this after fracturing hybrid phys?

Sorry I've never really done in-depth expensive crafting like this so this is new to me. Thanks!
Last edited by nedry on Aug 14, 2024, 6:55:08 PM
"
Frambled wrote:
https://pobb.in/PUkx4JoxKDQd

Here's the POB for the low life version I've been playing. It probably has a lot of room for improvement, including the removal of the defy pain jewels but I find them fun to play with.

I sacrifice a very decent amount of life to get pride and defy pain up and running. Could probably do a lot of optimization here.

Pob has DPS jumping significantly (6m -> 7.5m) dropping faster attacks for something like ruthless or pulverise but the faster attacks just makes the build feel a lot less clunk. I'm a bit far off making one of those nice force propagator crafts but that would probably be a nice boost as well.

looks pretty strong, how do you feel it does vs dots?

i personally feel like most of my melee deaths are to dots and ground degens, wondering how LL feels with petri

and agreed, attack speed is our true lord and savior and having alot makes the build feel snappy
Last edited by frawrst on Aug 14, 2024, 7:33:30 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info