[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

had to take an irl break since canada decided to both be underwater and on fire at the same time

but finally came back and got to play

hit some gear grinding goals :)

Spoiler

started in defiled cath + plateu and then scry'd defiled cards to strand + vault

what ive farmed in t16s alch and go with red altars. incursion + harbinger + strongboxes + shrines, then expediton + betryal

lvl 100 pob, no gear change since 99 and ill probably change tree around when i decide to invest more

https://pobb.in/kLFQbo14ApVc

unstoppable forbiddens are very nice for qol

being able to hit 100 seems like a solid testament to the build, fast map blaster with enough single target to speed run t16s back to back

and my characters own pilfering ring

thanks everyone who tried out the build and continues to post and support others here!
Last edited by frawrst on Aug 21, 2024, 7:15:32 PM
really rough serker vs t17 fortress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UxlCQqk0_w

you can see i died randomly to a meteor flask shrine

not being slowed by the bosses debuff is pretty key to burst him down

t17s are alot easier this season then in 3.24 but tbh, i dont find them very fun to farm in their current state

id say you want to get higher max res and spell suppress to make em more comfortable, as well as a bunch more debuff/ailment immunities to avoid annoying mods
Guys im feeling so squishy...Could someone inspect me and give me some tips where to focus now and what changes to do? My profil is public character name Krathaar
"
creat91 wrote:
Guys im feeling so squishy...Could someone inspect me and give me some tips where to focus now and what changes to do? My profil is public character name Krathaar

heyo

always best to post a pob when asking for gear upgs

checking out your stuff, heres some gearing tips

item bases: poe 3.25 introduced a bunch of new lvl 78 and lvl 84 bases for all defense types. this bases are the ONLY ones we want to be using, i.e the most possible base armour in every slot. you can also do hybrid armour/evasion bases if you are looking to pickup spell suppress or drop unwavering and get evasion

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Guide:Best_in_slot_base_types

your helm for example, is a close helmet. this is a lvl 26 base, it has 130-150 armour. compared to a giantslayer helm which has 582-669. these is almost 4-5x as much, and you add in stuff like flat armour and % armour rolls etc. this is why your defenses feel a bit lacking. my character that i just hit 100 on has 48,000 armour while yours has 6500

get 100+/120+ life rolls on every piece of gear

get %physical damage reduction on chest, as well as 3-4k+ armour

get eldritch implicits on good pieces of rare gear youll keep

cap chaos res

blessed orb on miracle turn ring for more chaos res

ring 2 should probs be amythyst base

flasks

quicksilver has all res instead of something like + armour or + attack speed or + movespeed, and only 1 affix

using amythyst flask to cap chaos res can be bad because it means that sometimes when you need it most (when you have no flask charges vs a rare) it wont be up

sulphur is fine but 40% inc damage is kinda meh

topaz flask is a bit overkill if you are not vs a heavy lightning boss like lycia or eater

get basalt flask with good affixs (attack speed, move speed, +armour, remove debuff, reduced charges or inc effect etc)

get granite flask with same as above get good affixs

jewel should always have 7% max life roll or it is almost *waste* compared to a life node. get one with double attack speed + life or chaos res + life or whatever else you need

get a better wep (yours is 560 dps with 1.48 speed, you can buy a 700 pdps mace with 1.5 speed for 20c) or start learning to craft and try out some impact propagators

dont put enduring cry on autoexert, we want its buff + regen

Thanks, iKanks, for Impact Propagator Craft guide, time to brag:

I've spent like 3k alterations and never hit T1 hybrid, I gave up and decided to go with T2. Then I fractured it on the first try! I will re-craft attack speed roll until 19-20, run out of exalts now.

Also, goodnight, sweet prince, my Tidebreaker carried me all the way to 98
"
frawrst wrote:
"
creat91 wrote:

heyo

always best to post a pob when asking for gear upgs

checking out your stuff, heres some gearing tips

item bases: poe 3.25 introduced a bunch of new lvl 78 and lvl 84 bases for all defense types. this bases are the ONLY ones we want to be using, i.e the most possible base armour in every slot. you can also do hybrid armour/evasion bases if you are looking to pickup spell suppress or drop unwavering and get evasion

https://www.poewiki.net/wiki/Guide:Best_in_slot_base_types

your helm for example, is a close helmet. this is a lvl 26 base, it has 130-150 armour. compared to a giantslayer helm which has 582-669. these is almost 4-5x as much, and you add in stuff like flat armour and % armour rolls etc. this is why your defenses feel a bit lacking. my character that i just hit 100 on has 48,000 armour while yours has 6500

get 100+/120+ life rolls on every piece of gear

get %physical damage reduction on chest, as well as 3-4k+ armour

get eldritch implicits on good pieces of rare gear youll keep

cap chaos res

blessed orb on miracle turn ring for more chaos res

ring 2 should probs be amythyst base

flasks

quicksilver has all res instead of something like + armour or + attack speed or + movespeed, and only 1 affix

using amythyst flask to cap chaos res can be bad because it means that sometimes when you need it most (when you have no flask charges vs a rare) it wont be up

sulphur is fine but 40% inc damage is kinda meh

topaz flask is a bit overkill if you are not vs a heavy lightning boss like lycia or eater

get basalt flask with good affixs (attack speed, move speed, +armour, remove debuff, reduced charges or inc effect etc)

get granite flask with same as above get good affixs

jewel should always have 7% max life roll or it is almost *waste* compared to a life node. get one with double attack speed + life or chaos res + life or whatever else you need

get a better wep (yours is 560 dps with 1.48 speed, you can buy a 700 pdps mace with 1.5 speed for 20c) or start learning to craft and try out some impact propagators

dont put enduring cry on autoexert, we want its buff + regen

Thank you! solid answer. Im gonna work on it today. I belive have not enought resources to craft alone items. Only one option is trade. Anyway thank you ill try to fix it today!
"
arghtype wrote:
Thanks, iKanks, for Impact Propagator Craft guide, time to brag:

I've spent like 3k alterations and never hit T1 hybrid, I gave up and decided to go with T2. Then I fractured it on the first try! I will re-craft attack speed roll until 19-20, run out of exalts now.

Also, goodnight, sweet prince, my Tidebreaker carried me all the way to 98

woo nicely done!!!

yeah the t1 hybrid prefix is so goddamn rare....

and agreed, tidebreaker is mvp when it comes to a 10c/unpopular unique pumping out enough dmg to carry our asses to reds

I just made armor like that. First time crafted something in this game. Is this good? Worth to use it or sell? Or should I to do changes?

How to deal with mana and all those auras etc? I cannot put them all dont have enough mana
Not sure if that as noted yet, you can however make your PoB setup for the league you wanted to use work with Charisma Annoint and a detour to Leader of the Pack Node down at the Duelists Nodes. That way you reserve just enough to run everything and have autoexertion going when keeping enduring cry sepperate. Just wanted to let it be known!

But the other issue is... it needs to cost life somehow or to use enlighten to make them usable, just forgot to put that in as well!

But... the final method is to spare some points to get Leader of the Pack and Seasoned Swordplay nodes. Take some points away just to fit everything with some spare mana in reserve just so warcries can be automated with autoexertion. There is no good way around it afaik.
Last edited by Lyah on Aug 23, 2024, 4:06:44 PM
"
Lyah wrote:
Not sure if that as noted yet, you can however make your PoB setup for the league you wanted to use work with Charisma Annoint and a detour to Leader of the Pack Node down at the Duelists Nodes. That way you reserve just enough to run everything and have autoexertion going when keeping enduring cry sepperate. Just wanted to let it be known!

But the other issue is... it needs to cost life somehow or to use enlighten to make them usable, just forgot to put that in as well!

seems decent but alot of travel nodes for leader

if you post the pob/tree id take a look

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info