[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
frawrst wrote:
"
GruntOfAction wrote:
https://pobb.in/TTwg_x02IPPm

Not sure what else to add to the build, guess getting a 3 passive small jewel with the pride thing so I could squeeze in warbanner?

since you took disciple of the unyielding, you could swap endurance charge on melee stun with awakaned brutality

blood of the karui is overall a pretty weak flask

overall your gear is in a good place, you can start looking at the highest investment slammers (like ben_'s on first page) to keep pushing the character

My links are Earthshatter, overexertion, awakened melee phys, pulverise, shockwave and lifetap (cuz of mana issues)
"
clockerrs11 wrote:
I'm in the middle of trying to craft an impact propagator but its quite an expensive thing to craft perfectly.

I've decided to put that to rest for a bit since funds are running quite low trying to do that. I'm looking to try to beef up my survivability in other parts of the gear in the mean time - what can anyone recommend are easy fixes to my gear?

https://pobb.in/SUnX9lRbcZX0

hi friend

the most obvious things i see

110-120 life roll on all items

phys taken as x eldridtch implicits on chest and helm

%physical damage reduction on chest, as well as a much higher armour value (3k+ is ideal)

stygian belt and a good abyss jewel

dying due to tidebreaker low attack speed was my bane for a while, getting a rare mace with t1/t2 attack speed helps alot
How much stronger is that "Physical Taken as X Element" in total? I never really cared about this Mod, because i cant really understand when it is really strong or not.

Can someone explain why we take this in this Build?
"
MasterK18 wrote:
How much stronger is that "Physical Taken as X Element" in total? I never really cared about this Mod, because i cant really understand when it is really strong or not.

%physical damage reduction on chest combined with physical taken as x is a way to stack defenses layers, as any big physical hit gets split into different damage types which are reduced by our armour and ele res

then we want to use full set of the new ilvl 84 bases that were put into this season and stack as much max life and %armour and flat armour mods
Last edited by frawrst on Aug 20, 2024, 4:10:51 AM
"
frawrst wrote:
"
clockerrs11 wrote:
I'm in the middle of trying to craft an impact propagator but its quite an expensive thing to craft perfectly.

I've decided to put that to rest for a bit since funds are running quite low trying to do that. I'm looking to try to beef up my survivability in other parts of the gear in the mean time - what can anyone recommend are easy fixes to my gear?

https://pobb.in/SUnX9lRbcZX0

hi friend

the most obvious things i see

110-120 life roll on all items

phys taken as x eldridtch implicits on chest and helm

%physical damage reduction on chest, as well as a much higher armour value (3k+ is ideal)

stygian belt and a good abyss jewel

dying due to tidebreaker low attack speed was my bane for a while, getting a rare mace with t1/t2 attack speed helps alot

Thanks for that! when looking for a new rare mace, how much pdps should i look for?
"
frawrst wrote:
"
MasterK18 wrote:

%physical damage reduction on chest combined with physical taken as x is a way to stack defenses layers, as any big physical hit gets split into different damage types which are reduced by our armour and ele res

then we want to use full set of the new ilvl 84 bases that were put into this season and stack as much max life and %armour and flat armour mods

Ok so i just Eatered my Chest Implicit from 18% Increased Armour into 10% Phys taken as Lightning. I got 82 Lightning Res. That means iam now tankier then before?
"
clockerrs11 wrote:

Thanks for that! when looking for a new rare mace, how much pdps should i look for?

ideally the highest your can afford, you can find a 700+ pdps mace for like 50c currently
"
MasterK18 wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
MasterK18 wrote:

Ok so i just Eatered my Chest Implicit from 18% Increased Armour into 10% Phys taken as Lightning. I got 82 Lightning Res. That means iam now tankier then before?

yes, use path of building to see true defensive layers and effective hp
"
frawrst wrote:
"
clockerrs11 wrote:

ideally the highest your can afford, you can find a 700+ pdps mace for like 50c currently

Something I wonder every league but am not good enough at POB to figure out: What is the effective pDPS of a perfect Tidebreaker and how do I calculate the value of Endurance Charge on Melee Stun?

Do you have a general pDPS that you consider superior to it?

Thanks!
"
OUAriakas wrote:
"
frawrst wrote:
"
clockerrs11 wrote:

Something I wonder every league but am not good enough at POB to figure out: What is the effective pDPS of a perfect Tidebreaker and how do I calculate the value of Endurance Charge on Melee Stun?

Do you have a general pDPS that you consider superior to it?

Thanks!

this is a pob question overall, but my current impact prop is a 25% dmg increase over a well rolled tidebreaker

my wep is about 6-25 divines to craft and can get better, so tidebreaker does very well for its cost imo

id say the biggest thing about going from tidebreaker to a rare is getting t1 attack speed rolls: this makes slams feel very snappy and strong

everyone knows attack speed is our true lord and savior for this build

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info