[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

Took down uber elder, but now I'm struggling with t17s. Even on Fortress with somewhat easy map mods it took me ~12 portals to down the boss. Some of that was me failing to deal with the spinning mechanic, but it also felt like I was doing next to no damage.

Looking at PoB my numbers seem just a bit worse than yours (sans headhunter). Are t17s where this build starts to struggle, or is this another case of having to get good again?
17s are rough indeed for us, a ton of mods brick us

for fortress i am guessing you died to the stacking slow reducing your damage/uptime for hits. avoiding all damages is where to start, as well as getting something like unstoppable or kaoms roots to stop the slow from destroy you

dropping unwavering and getting hybrid evasion/armour pieces and capping spell suppress is also very strong for 17s and ubers

otherwise we can try to review your vods or compare
Last edited by frawrst on Aug 10, 2024, 12:07:50 AM
Having a Lot of Fun too with this Build :) Did the Piano Slammer twice a Couple Leagues back, and it still pretty awesome. Im Currently running with this Gear

Helmet is from League Start Still. Bout to be upgraded. I also have this Mace i wanna try, but roundabout 10000 Fuses later, its still didnt 6Link. RIPPPP

I also have a Shit Belt, because i wanna do the Double Life Hunter Stygian, but the %Life Roll seems really really rare for some Reason now.

I also just bought some of the new Rage Gloves from the Kingsmarch Pirate, that looks really nice. Did u try that out yet?

I just dropped a Kalandra Ring, so i should get a good amount of Money to get good Upgrades :)

Cheers
Last edited by MasterK18 on Aug 11, 2024, 8:34:26 AM
I'm trying to follow the crafting guide, but instead of T1 Accuracy + % Physical I got T1 flat physical. Should I still try to fracture it or is Accuracy/Physical way better?

"
arghtype wrote:
I'm trying to follow the crafting guide, but instead of T1 Accuracy + % Physical I got T1 flat physical. Should I still try to fracture it or is Accuracy/Physical way better?

dictators is significantly more rare then t1 flat phys prefix iirc

EDIT: dictators has a 25 weighting while flaring has a 200 weighting
Last edited by frawrst on Aug 11, 2024, 6:44:52 PM
"
MasterK18 wrote:
Having a Lot of Fun too with this Build :) Did the Piano Slammer twice a Couple Leagues back, and it still pretty awesome. Im Currently running with this Gear

Helmet is from League Start Still. Bout to be upgraded. I also have this Mace i wanna try, but roundabout 10000 Fuses later, its still didnt 6Link. RIPPPP

I also have a Shit Belt, because i wanna do the Double Life Hunter Stygian, but the %Life Roll seems really really rare for some Reason now.

I also just bought some of the new Rage Gloves from the Kingsmarch Pirate, that looks really nice. Did u try that out yet?

I just dropped a Kalandra Ring, so i should get a good amount of Money to get good Upgrades :)

Cheers

nice gear! the admiral gloves are really neat, the +3 lvls to our slams turns out to be a significant dmg increase due to how strong dmg effectivness lvls are post buffs
Yep i thought so too. Is Empower ever a Thing in this Build? When does it become Crazy good? if i have +3 level of gloves and +2 on MAce, and i get a Max Empower, would that be way more damage then Lifetap or the other supports? Or is that not Great in this Build`?
I switched to a low life version of this build, not for any good reason but just because.

playing around with defy pain forbidden jewels because they are pretty much free and I wanted to feel a bit more like a slayer.
Last edited by Frambled on Aug 12, 2024, 4:40:30 PM
"
Frambled wrote:
I switched to a low life version of this build, not for any good reason but just because.

playing around with defy pain forbidden jewels because they are pretty much free and I wanted to feel a bit more like a slayer.

looks really fun! i love lowlife melee builds, i remember a fun voidforge/dissolution of flesh combo with the ES=life recovery node. seemed potent but heavy to build around

feel free to share your pob!
"
MasterK18 wrote:
Yep i thought so too. Is Empower ever a Thing in this Build? When does it become Crazy good? if i have +3 level of gloves and +2 on MAce, and i get a Max Empower, would that be way more damage then Lifetap or the other supports? Or is that not Great in this Build`?

with the new buffs to skill effectivness, + gems is very good for melee

you should check pob to see if empower4 + your other + gems is more then another more multiplier

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info