[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

"
venomousinc wrote:
I just tested, mine works fine with Ground slam of earthshaking (with vaal corruption so could be technical difference) as long as I turn OFF the ALWAYS ATTACK WHILE MOVING

Just check you didn't turn on that by accident.

Dang I had no idea this option even existed. No idea how it got turned on. Thanks, that worked!
"
Red__Tail wrote:
I just wanted to say thank you for the build.
And for everyone asking questions the last few pages - helped to patch out some issues in my gear and get into red maps.

The first time I've got into Atlass (the first character I ditched mid-campaign cuz I lost the build I was using so I started over using this build and got to the epilogue and ditched). This is my 3rd char and I got into red maps.

Here is my current build

https://pobb.in/u/Red__Tail/rNmRtrz1hnAG

I have not tried t15+ yet, but everything below that without much of a problem
(skill issues and mistakes mostly)

There is still room for improvement
- cluster jewelry
- left ring (low hp but 40% chaos res) + amulet
- over-capped resistances
- 6 slot weapon for lifetap and blood and sand (I've tried without lifetap but 30 mana pool is kinda kekw; need less attack speed for that)
- molten shell -> Faster Attacks and blood and sand
- and everything else here and there

looks pretty good overall but flasks def need full rework. get magic flasks with much better affixes (+ armour, + attack speed, + movespeed) and removes debuffs you hate (chill, ignite etc).

def pick up a impact prop base if youre going rare wep

awakened melee phys and awakwaned brut are free big dps upgs
"
flasks def need full rework

Oh, I see.
Burning + shock (blood we got from points, chill from Brine king - need to get Glace).
upd:
Spoiler

I have no idea how immune and reduction of effect works (damaging vs non-damaging ailment?)

I can get Lion's Roar (5c on the market) to replace +20% dmg.

"
impact prop

I did look at it when upgrading but it's a few divines at least.
I've got mine for 30c. Similar ones were for 50c-1d
Spoiler

and it's almost 2x more dmg, compared to what I had before (did t11 and t14 with it)
Spoiler

Gonna try to roll 6 slots instead (~12c?) and link them (betrayal's 100 rolls for free). Lifetap should give +16-17% more dmg + replace molten shell for even more dmg

"
awakened free

They are quite expensive, but I will look into it.

Thank you!
Last edited by Red__Tail on Aug 9, 2024, 5:13:15 AM
sorry! my free i meant they have no downsides/reworking for your current setup and are pure upside

yeah awakened gems are expensive, i like to invest in them super early in a league so the lvl 5 pays off
would anyone know the upsides and downsides of going axe instead of mace? it seems that axes generally have more DPS
https://pobb.in/qj42GZwDFGnU

Not sure what else to aim for, more damage or defense, I've only got 2 div from farming so far. Can't do the crazy damage craft yet.
"
GruntOfAction wrote:

Not sure what else to aim for, more damage or defense, I've only got 2 div from farming so far. Can't do the crazy damage craft yet.

id work on replacing all jewels with ones with % life and getting 120+ life rolls on your ring

also can start looking into a better chest piece with more res/life and %pdr
"
Henrax wrote:
would anyone know the upsides and downsides of going axe instead of mace? it seems that axes generally have more DPS

it mostly comes down to preference and masterys

axes in general have stronger masterys (enemies killed on hit) while also have generally stronger bases (vaal axe is a perfect mix of speed vs dmg rolls)

maces get free chill and access to overlord cluster generally more aoe
Last edited by frawrst on Aug 9, 2024, 2:13:55 PM
"
frawrst wrote:
"
GruntOfAction wrote:

id work on replacing all jewels with ones with % life and getting 120+ life rolls on your ring

also can start looking into a better chest piece with more res/life and %pdr

What specific mod should I look for on trade for the PDR thing? there's so many mods. EDIT I found it nvm.
Last edited by GruntOfAction on Aug 9, 2024, 3:02:23 PM
% additional physical damage reduction for armour chests

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info