[3.25] The Warbringer Slaming Serker [League Starter | Cheap | Smash the Atlas | MELEE BUFFED]

Lil question,

If we use resolute techniques in the build, (Hit's can't be evaded, but u never critical strike), then why do we go for Flawless Savagery in the ascendancy?
"
HaleZTX wrote:
Lil question,

If we use resolute techniques in the build, (Hit's can't be evaded, but u never critical strike), then why do we go for Flawless Savagery in the ascendancy?

we dont go flawless savagery in ascendancy, you might be mistaking it for warbringer
Last edited by frawrst on Aug 7, 2024, 7:40:01 PM
"
frawrst wrote:

we dont go flawless savagery in ascendancy, you might be mistaking it for warbringer

I did indeed, my bad. :)
"
frawrst wrote:
"
GruntOfAction wrote:
I'm almost level 90 and still using the unique gloves in the build guide, got all my main resistances capped and chaos res is 60, should I just get some attack speed gloves? Also still rocking a 5 link tidebreaker, should I just save up for a 6 link force impact propagander and then try to roll that for phys/attack speed?

always helps to post a pob when you want specific gear feedbacks or purchasing direction

checking your profile: it seems you have gotten a decent impact prop. i personally always want t1 attack speed on my rare maces as it makes slamming just so much smoother, start looking at different crafting guides/ways (iKanks posted a nice fracturing version)

in terms of your current items

helm and amythys ring looks good. 2nd amythst is using crafted life, you know what to do

gauntlets look solid, start rolling eldritch for chance to ignore pdr, impale chance, or attack speed (theres other stuff like rage on hit too)

belt is okay, still has pre 3.25 life rolls so look into getting a much stronger stygian as well as a much stronger abyss jewel. self rolling stygians is also fairly easy, just buy a good base (86 ideally but even 83+ is generally okay) and use harvest juice reforge life or res or w.e and youll see some strong belts very quickly

boots are pretty sweet already

jewels look okay but i always recommend % max life on jewels. basically when looking at the power of a jewel vs the power of more life (5-7%) on tree, you want to keep feeling tanky as you get jewel sockets/levels

Thanks for the advice, I didn't think to check back here after posting, gonna try to do your suggested upgrades. I really REALLY wish that PoE would tell you when you die what type of damage killed you, like a breakdown ("Majority X damage, percentage xx%"
I've slowly been learning how to play this build and I can now comfortably do red maps with moderate juice and I killed Maven, but Uber Elder seemed to stomp my face in pretty hard. Part of it is probably me needing to learn the fight better, but every attempt is expensive.

Any suggestions on how to improve survivability? My build: https://pobb.in/Lol7a1WSNC0i
"
Inirit wrote:
I've slowly been learning how to play this build and I can now comfortably do red maps with moderate juice and I killed Maven, but Uber Elder seemed to stomp my face in pretty hard. Part of it is probably me needing to learn the fight better, but every attempt is expensive.

Any suggestions on how to improve survivability? My build: https://pobb.in/Lol7a1WSNC0i

theres no obvious gaps in your defense that i can see, so it is probably due to knowing the fight better

swap in more health potions and more cold res potions (to stop elder spears)

think about when you die (to being slowed? degens? eating a shaper beam?) and think about why you lacked recovery or movement to avoid it

i have a couple uber elder kill videos on the first page, both with ground slam and earthshatter. check them out to see how the flow of the fight might go

getting chill reduction and or cannot be slowed is very good for uber elder, you should always be rerolling and getting smart defensive flasks for pinnacle bosses. going in with regular mapping flasks is going in at a disadvantage
"
frawrst wrote:
"
Inirit wrote:

theres no obvious gaps in your defense that i can see, so it is probably due to knowing the fight better

swap in more health potions and more cold res potions (to stop elder spears)

think about when you die (to being slowed? degens? eating a shaper beam?) and think about why you lacked recovery or movement to avoid it

i have a couple uber elder kill videos on the first page, both with ground slam and earthshatter. check them out to see how the flow of the fight might go

getting chill reduction and or cannot be slowed is very good for uber elder, you should always be rerolling and getting smart defensive flasks for pinnacle bosses. going in with regular mapping flasks is going in at a disadvantage

I see, thank you for the advice.
I just wanted to say thank you for the build.
And for everyone asking questions the last few pages - helped to patch out some issues in my gear and get into red maps.

The first time I've got into Atlass (the first character I ditched mid-campaign cuz I lost the build I was using so I started over using this build and got to the epilogue and ditched). This is my 3rd char and I got into red maps.

Here is my current build

https://pobb.in/u/Red__Tail/rNmRtrz1hnAG

I have not tried t15+ yet, but everything below that without much of a problem
(skill issues and mistakes mostly)

There is still room for improvement
- cluster jewelry
- left ring (low hp but 40% chaos res) + amulet
- over-capped resistances
- 6 slot weapon for lifetap and blood and sand (I've tried without lifetap but 30 mana pool is kinda kekw; need less attack speed for that)
- molten shell -> Faster Attacks and blood and sand
- and everything else here and there
Last edited by Red__Tail on Aug 8, 2024, 11:34:10 AM
Just switched to ground slam of earthshaking. I put it on my left click since that's where I had regular GS before, but now I can't left click on anything (stash, waypoint, etc.) and just attack instead. Anyone else have this issue? I can swap regular GS in and be able to left click again.
I just tested, mine works fine with Ground slam of earthshaking (with vaal corruption so could be technical difference) as long as I turn OFF the ALWAYS ATTACK WHILE MOVING

Just check you didn't turn on that by accident.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info